{Chapter 28}

*SMUT*

3rd Person POV:

Alec took Beckham all the way in his mouth and down his throat a few times to get the hard member slick. Once Alec was happy with his work, he pulled off with a pop and to sit on Beckham's waist. Jane pulled away from Beckham's lips with a smirk on her face, "This is going to feel very good baby." Before Beckham had an idea of what Jane could mean by that, Alec, who had already aligned Beckham's painfully hard member with his awaiting hole when Jane was pulling away, sank down. Alec's hole stretched almost painfully around Beckham, but he loved every second of it, not stopping until he was all the way seated. The entire time Beckham and Alec had their mouths wide open trying to release the loud moans building in their throats but not being able to let them out. Not letting himself stretch out anymore due to wanting to feel the intense full feeling he had been craving, Alec almost immediately started to bounce up and down fucking himself on his mates cock, moaning at the feeling.

After a minute Beckham was able to make noise again and started moaning loudly. "You're so tight." Beckham said breathless.Soon the bedroom was filled with the sounds of deep moans and skin slapping together. Jane started to feel turned on and left out so she climbed back onto the bed, putting her wet pussy right next to Beckham's face, "Would you help me a bit baby?" Wanting all he could get Beckham nodded his head as fast as he could. Jane moved to where she was sitting right above Beckham's mouth but could still see his eyes. His eyes were so lust blown that they looked entirely black. Before Jane could lower herself onto Beckham's face he had brought his head up with a force, not wanting to wait for Jane to move down herself. Beckham's kisses, nipps of his teeth, and expertly used tongue had made Jane release a squeal that turned into a moan. Jane's legs spread on their own, pushing Beckham's head down into the pillow due to her weight.

With Jane sitting on his face and Alec bouncing on his dick like his life depended on it, Beckham was in absolute heaven. Actually all three were. That's why none of them heard the knock on the door when Jane squealed. They were so caught up in each other that they didn't notice that Felix and Demetri walked in on their play time and were shocked at what they walked into. Felix and Demetri, mainly Demetri, were very interested in what they walked in on. Beckham tied to the bed naked with his dick up Alec's ass, which Alec seems to be enjoying to the shock of Demetri and Felix, and Jane riding Beckham's face was not what they expected to walk into. As soon as Felix came back to his senses he started to leave the room but had to turn around and pull Demetri, who was staring at the threesome, out by his arm.

Alec and Jane continued to ride Beckham until they all came at the same time, Alec not even needing to be touched. Beckham was worn out from not being able to cum then having the best orgasm of his life. Alec and Jane on the hand, they weren't done yet. With a sting, Alec pulled off from his comfortable position perched on his mate's cock and moved to the side. Only after Beckham licked up all Jane's juices did she climb off of his face. The twins switched places with Jane going to the foot of the bed to start stroking Beckham's already half hard member to get him fully hard faster. While Jane was doing that, Alec got a buttplug from the toy box and inserted it in his swollen red hole to keep Beckhm's juices inside him. Once he was hard again Jane crawled up Beckham like Alec did. Jane rubbed the tip of Beckham's cock through her wet folds before sinking down. Jane and Beckham moaned loudly, it had been almost a week but the tightness of Jane for Beckham and the fullness that Jane felt was just as good as the first time.

Just like Alec, Jane wasn't wasting any time and started moving up and down fucking herself on Beckham's hard cock. After a few minutes Beckham started to thrust his hips up to meet Jane's. Beckham's head rolled to the side from the pleasure only to see Alec sitting in a nearby chair jerking himself off as he watched the scene in front of him. Seeing Alec like that made Beckham even more turned on then he already was making Beckham thrust his hips up faster, going as deeps in Jane as he could as fast as he could. All three reached their highs within minutes and were fully exhausted and collapsed for a minute. After a few minutes everyone had caught their breaths so Jane and Alec worked together to undo Beckham's arms and legs. His arms dropped down from where they had been hanging for over an hour making all three release small tired chuckles. Alec and Jane fixed the bed covers to go over all three of them and wrapped themselves in Beckham's arms, burying themselves in his sides with smiles on their faces. "That was an amazing surprise to wake up to." Beckham said in a tired out of it voice. "We're glad you loved our welcome home surprise."Jane said with a smile, Alec showed his agreement by humming and placing a kiss on Beckham's ribs by his face.