~Chapter 2~

Beckham POV:
I have been back in forks for 2 weeks and im loving it. Ive got to see the guys and leah down at the rez, but the best part is that dad is not fooled by Bella so has gotton in trouble more times than i can count on both hands for making rude comments to me even though it doesn't bother me. Today felt like it was going to be different but i decided i was being paranoid so I started me day waking up at 5 am so I got up, got dressed, and went for a morning run that took a hour then went to the gym in the next town over and spent 4 hours there lifting weights and sparing. When I got back to the house Bella was gone which I was very thankful for and took a long shower. A hour later dressed in (Pic up top) to go downstairs to make myself lunch. As I finished plating my food frantic knocking came from the front door. Thinking it might be something happened to dad i went over to the door and opened it "Who are you?" A short girl with black spikey hair asked, kinda rudely i might say. "Who are you?" I asked back because I have never seen this girl before "I'm Alice Cullen. Im looking for Bella" she said as if her name ment I was suppose to kneel before her and kiss her shoes. As she said that Bella's truck pulled up in the driveway and out popped Bella and an old friend of mine Jacob Black. Bella ran up to Alice and hugged her while asking her a million questions at lightening fast. Jake leaves while Alice tells Bella something about Italy, Edweirdo, and about something that states with a "v" but im not paying her enough attention to care. Only after they get done with whateven they are talking about do they notice that I have been here this whole time eating my lunch and being on my phone.

One minute im checking emails and the next everything went black.

(Short chapter. Next one will be a bit longer)