{Chapter 16}

Beckham's POV:

After the stalking incident, there were no more problems for my last two days in Forks. I was very happy to have those last few days be calm so I could spend time with my mates and dad for little bit of time I had left. It was the day that I never wanted to come, leaving day. Alec, Jane, and I had packed all our clothes and put out suitcases in my car. The twins said goodbye to my father and thanked him for letting them stay for the past week before getting in the car while I say my goodbyes to him also. I jumped into the driver's seat and we started our drive to the airport which had the Volturi's private plane to take the twins back to Italy and my own private plane to take myself and my car back to Vegas. It was an extremely hard goodbye for the three of us, Alec, Jane, and I had tears built up in our eyes. They were under each one of my arms with their noses buried in either side of my neck as I respired soothingly to them. "Please don't do this. I must go for my job just like you two must go for yours. We will see each other in two weeks, but we can text and call often, we can even facetime a little" I tell them in a way to bring light to the fact that we will still get to talk and see each other while we are separated. Saying that made them a bit better but not by much. We shared one more hug and kiss before they climbed onto their plane and I watched them takeoff.

I didn't get on my plane until my mates' plane was out of sight so I knew they were okay at least for that little bit of time. The entire three-hour flight was spent being upset about not having the twins next to me and starring out the window feeling numb.

Alec's POV:

As soon as Jane and I got onto the plane, we got into our seats next to each other and looked out the window to see Beck. We both still had tears in our eyes, but as the plain pulled away the tears fell. We watched as we took off away from our mate, our dominate, and for the entire thirteen-hour flight Jane and I held each other and cried. We have never been weak or showed emotion, but this was more than we could handle and we broke.

Jane and I both cleaned our faces when we were fixing to land and put on our stone-faced mask before stepping off the plane to see Felix and Demetri waiting for us to all run back to the castle.

Beckham's POV:

When the plane landed and came to a holt I was immediately surrounded by my team as soon as I stepped foot on the concrete. There were a few fans that spotted be in the airport so I stopped and took pictures when they asked, the whole time plastering a fake smile on my face the entire time. I love the fans and their support, but right now all I want is to be alone. My team realize that I am not okay so they try to rush me a little, like I have something important to get to, so they could get me out of there. Once we finally got out of the airport and into a car my best friend and training partner, Jason, turns to me and says "Okay what is going on? Yu look like your dog died." I know I cannot tell his everything about Vampires and mates so I try my best to tell them what I know I can, "When I was in Forks my bitch of a sister and a friend of hers dragged me to Italy with them and I met two people named Jane and Alec. I fell hard and fast to the point I stayed in Italy for a few days before returning to Forks with both in tow. They stayed with me there for a week and went back to Italy at the same time I came back here. I just want them here with me, like something is missing from me without them here." of course Jason was in shock, I just told him I fell in love with two people at the same time in the span of two weeks.

The rest of the car ride to my house was silent, not a word was said between the two of us. When we arrived in my driveway all Jason said was that my car would be here in the morning. I just nodded my head and got out of the car to walk inside to go to bed after the emotionally draining day. Before I fell asleep I sent a text to Alec and Jane to tell them that I love and miss them already and I'll try to be back in Italy as soon as I could.

Jane's POV:

Since my brother and I have been back at the castle we have not been in a good mood and everyone can tell. Nobody, not even the kings, are getting in our way. Beckham sent us a message last night before he went to sleep to tell us he loved us and already missed us a lot. He also said that he will try to get back to us as soon as he could and will be meeting with people today to try and get everything sorted out to try and come to Italy with his team so he can do training from here. he said he will call us when he gets done with the meetings to tell us what is going on and how much he can get everyone to agree to.