{Chapter 19}

Beckham's POV:

I was woken up by the tires landing in the tarmac. I was officially in the same country as my mates. That thought alone made a smile stretch across my face. The plane sat for a minute before I could get off and as my feet were placed on solid ground I was met with the ruby red eyes of my twin mates. My smile got even bigger as I dropped my bag and opened my arms. Alec and Jane ran, human speed, into my arms while crushing me in hugs. After about three minutes, the twins pulled back but kept their arms around my midsection. I quickly put a hand on the back of each of their heads. I pulled Alec into a heated kiss first before doing the same to Jane.

All three climbed into the blacked-out SUV that the twins brought so they could be with Beck on the ride back to the castle. The entire hour-long drive Beckham kept switching between the two, having the best make out session any of them had ever had. When the two dubs and their dominate climbed out of the vehicle all three had swollen cherry red lips and messy hair which made Felix and Demetri let out laughs that quickly turned into coughs as the kings met them at the entrance.

"Beckham! My boy, welcome back!" Aro cheered out as he walked closer the three mates. "Good to be back, sir." Beckham responded to the king, still resting a hand on each of his mate's hips. Alec and Jane were huddles into his sides, seeking comfort after being separated from their mate for close to seventy-two hours. "You three have most likely missed each other so why don't you got up to your room. Alec and Jane can have the day off from their guard duty." The twins and Beckham smiled at each other and thanked the king before going through the large castle door before making their way up to the bedroom where no one saw them for the next twenty-four hours.

Beckham's POV:

Alec, Jane, and I arrived at the bedroom we are sharing, the same one we shared last time. Neither twin would let go of meaning a shower was out of the question for me. After close to twenty minutes, the twins let me go but only long enough for all of us to quickly change from our day clothes to clothes we can relax in. Jane changed into a baggy shirt of mine that she took from me last time I was here while Alec and I stripped down to our boxers before we all got settled into the bed. The three of us got comfortable in the bed. Me in the middle on my back, Jane on my right and lying on her side with her head on my shoulder, Alec is on my left lying on his side and had his head on my other shoulder. Both with their faces were close to my neck.

We shared with each other about things that happened during our time apart. I shared about my meetings and the night I went out to eat with the boys from my team which meant I ended up having a few drinks before going back to my house to sleep off the alcohol. They didn't say anything but by the looks that passed over the twins face they didn't really like that I was out drinking. I had to emphasize that we were at a restaurant, not a bar, making the two vampires next to me calm down a little bit but not all the way.

Jane and Alec told me what they did too. Alec spent time with Felix and Demetri in the gym or around the castle. Jane stayed with the kings only leaving Aro's side to go to a shop in town for a new dress, that she would show me tomorrow. The only things the twins did together was making appearances at the trails of other vampires and sleeping side by side in the very bed that we are laying in right now. I didn't say it out loud but I didn't like them part of the trails and around people who just want to cause harm to them. Even though no words came out of my mouth I think they could tell since I unconsciously tightened my arms around them. They both started to coo at me for being protective so after a minute I kissed Alec then Jane to make them stop.

They did stop only because it turned into another heated make out session that went on for a lot longer this time. I kept switching between them. First was Alec, I love that boy, for a minute it was just kissing but I got tired of that pretty quickly and wanted more. I ran my tongue across his bottom lip but all he did was smirk into the kiss. I ran my hand down his side to his ass and squeezed. Alec gasped opening his mouth, I quickly shove my tongue in and we battled for dominance for a short time that at the end I won. After my win, I started to explore his mouth making Alec start to moan, thankfully his moans were swallowed by my mouth. Alec out of nowhere closed his lips and started to suck on my tongue, now I'm the one moaning.

We finally pull away for air and I turn to Jane who was watching the scene in front of her with lust blown eyes. Before I could even make a move, Jane is sitting on my lap attacking my mouth with a searing kiss. I quickly responded to her actions by grabbing her hips and bringing her body closer to mine to where we were chest to chest. I was so into Jane that when I felt another pair of lips on my body it surprised me for a moment. I realized it was Alec's lips on my neck and within seconds he found my sweet spot, I was moaning in no time. I was so turned on that I started to pull Jane's hips down harder onto my crotch to get some friction. She pulled back from the kiss to moan out loud. I couldn't get enough of the blond beauty grinding down on me so I latched my lips onto her neck. I not only left opened mouth kisses all over but once I found her magic spot I started biting and licking to leave my mark.

Just as I removed one of my hands from Jane's hip to cup Alec's crotch when a knock sounded at the door. We all paused what we were doing for maybe half a second before continuing our activities. The knocking continued but no one stopped. My hand was now palming Alec through his dress pants and bucking my own hips up into Jane's heat, my actions making the two submissives in front of me be moaning messes while I go back and forth kissing them. The sound of someone clearing their throat is what pulled us from our daze. Jane, Alec, and I turn our heads, releasing growls, as we look to who the intruder is. It wasn't just one intruder though, it was two, Felix and Demetri. They surprisingly looked uncomfortable rather than trying to hold in laughs like I would have expected. "WHAT?!" I bark out at them, pissed that my time with the twins is being interrupted. "Just wanted to come mess with you guys. We figured the three of you would be having sexy time. Can we watch!" Demetri told them and followed it up with a question that made the three occupants on the bed want to commit murder. Out of nowhere Beckham's eyes went bright red, identical to the vampires around him and growled out one word that shook the two intruders to their core and turn on the two vampires in bed with him on, "LEAVE!"