[V1]Author's Questions

Hey there! So we're about half way through Volume 1 right now and seeing how much I cram into each chapter its about 2-4 more episodes to go for the Volume finale.

Sooo I'm start up this little tradition here. Every volume somewhere in the middle or late into it I'll have a chapter like this. I'll also have one for the end of the volume which are far more important in scope and scale.

Soooooo let's start off with a Q&A yeah?

1. Firstly, how're you guys doing?

2. When I set out to make this book it was with the intent of improving my skills in regards to writing combat and keeping it interesting. How well have I done in making the fights fun?

3. How am I doing in regards to keeping the characters.... in character?

4. How are you guys enjoying the mix ups to the story so far? (Teases to Neo's early introduction. Vel & Co 'n all that)

5. What are your thoughts on Y/n's character? Is there anything you like/hate about him? (I'll work to improve aspects you hate if they don't conflict with my vision of him)

6. How do you like Y/n's semblance? (Btw, it's official name is Soul Forge)

7. Is there anything about Y/n's semblance you guys are confused about?

8. Is there anything in regards to Y/n that you'd like to see? Match ups, uses of his semblance, and overall character interactions?

9. Finally, is there any questions you have for me? I'm happy to answer everything but what would be major spoilers!

That's all! Until next time everybody!