[V1E13]Bird Brain Bastard

Y/n slowly sat up in bed as he lit a cig and began smoking. He heard a snap and chuckled as he then lit up another cig and held it out beside him. Neo took the cig happily as she leaned against his shoulder. She pulled out her scroll and sent Y/n a text.

Sooo how was school today? <]

He reads it as he puffs smoke, "Eh so so. Got thrown into detention for beatin up an asshole. How bout you? How'd your day go?" Neo huffs as she sends him another text.

Super boring! Though, it is better now that you're here~ <]

To emphasize her text she nibbles his ear a bit. He giggles, "Heh, yer cute Sweet Treat. You up for round two?" The girl smirks for a moment before shaking her head.

I'm always ready buuuut I wanna know what happened at school. You got me curious now. <]

Y/n chuckles, "Alright sure. Want me to retell the entire days events or just the interestin stuff?"

The interesting stuff <]

"Oki doki Sweet Treat." He takes a long drag of his cig. "Well it all started with me styling on the mofo..."

GOTTA GET BACK

Cardin's mace collided with air as Y/n slid out of the way of the attack. While doing so, Y/n tripped him with a aura pole that struck out from his foot. He fell to floor with a heavy thud as Y/n danced, literally, around Cardin. "Oh, need a hand buddy," Y/n mocked as he back flipped away from a swing while Cardin was still on the ground. He made three consecutive backflips before flipping onto one arm and freezing in place with the arm bent into position. Y/n began to breakdance as Cardin recovered from his fall. Cardin glowers as he rushes forward and strikes downward. Y/n falls to his hands and pulls his legs and torso back to avoid the attack before pushing into the air and going the full mile to grab Cardin in a choke hold with the back of his legs.

Y/n fell back down and onto his head before using his arms to help him spin along the surface of the arena floor. He then released Cardin, sending the boy flying into a wall. Our protag then cartwheels out of his dance as a skull with a golden rose in its mouth formed on his back, unfolding into a pair of wings. The black and gold of his aura separating so that the underside of the wings glowed golden. The teen hopped into the air as he pulled golden barb like spears from the wings and started chucking them at Cardin, every shot narrowly missing him as he forms an outline of the boy with the golden barbs. "In the end," Y/n lands with the aura rose in his mouth as he brings up his hands, "We are all satisfied." The boy claps as the barbs suddenly explode around Cardin, shattering his aura.

Glynda glared at Y/n. The glare deepening as he gave her a wink. The urge to pull out the flask was strong but she held off on it. 'After class Glynda... after class...' she told herself as she shook her head and walked up onto stage. "The winner of the match is Mister Armeria," Glynda announces as she displays the aura levels of the two. Cardin's not registering while Y/n's remained in the yellow. "While I will commend you on your victory, your childish showing off will do you no good in a real combat scenario," She chided as she looked to Y/n, who was helping Cardin up. The guy shoved Y/n away and stormed off. Y/n shrugged and smiled as he looked towards the Goodwitch.

"It certainly helps enrage an opponent Miss Glyn. That and I look amazing while doing it," he replies.

"Mister Armeria, you will refer to me as Miss Goodwitch. That's your first and final warning. As for your rebuttal, I am only looking out for you as I would any other student. There is merit in your technique but its far too risky for practical use against opponents of equal or greater skill." Y/n snickered at the accidental addmition of skill difference between him and Cardin.