[V1E3]Don't Know How To Stop

[There's a 660 word fight scene ahead~]

"Well it took some time to get her up to specifications but she's got everything ya asked for kid and a lil more I think you'd like," The mechanic told Y/n as he walked into the office were the boy was sitting down.

Excitement fills Y/n's eyes as he stands up, "Oh yeah? What'd you add?" The teen this time around was wearing his usual casual attire only this time his shirt sported a snarling Beowolf in a grey cloak with strings falling from its hands attached to a huntsmen and a Nuckelavee fighting, big text written above them all stating the band name "POWERWOLF".

The mechanic chuckled as he threw Y/n his keys, "Well when ya asked me to give it a storage compartment for dust I got the bright idea to give the dust some purpose." He beckoned Y/n into the back of the shop to which he followed.

Upon entering the room Y/n was overcome with excitement as he looked over his new motorcycle. The beauty before him was a top of the line creation of a collaboration between the two biggest motorcycle companies hailing from Mistral and Atlas respectively. It was painted jet black with gold accents along the edges and along the interior while crimson painted the rims of the wheels. The chassis was angular with long strips of segmented metal parts that extended outwards that protected the sides of the front wheel while still maintaining a sleeker form. The wheels themselves were actually two paired wheels that can split apart from each other modifying the motorcycle to act more like a quad. On the front left side of the vehicle was text that read out "Ebony Crown" in Mistralian text.

At the back of the vehicle on both sides were opened slants in the plating that can store dust crystals as per Y/n's request along with the added addition of a siphon specifically for purified dust he can set the vials on. The mechanic grinned as he looked to Y/n, "Since ya wanted the dust compartment I figured you for the huntsmen type so I gave ya a little something to help with traversal. This baby," He produces a vial of earth dust and places it on the dust. He then clicks a button on the throttle of the motorcycle. The sound of the beast humming to life as the rims of the wheels shifted to match the color of the dust before spikes of earth jutted out from the wheels, "Is combat ready."

He a clicks another button on the the throttle and grins at Y/n's expression as the segments of metal along the sides of the front wheel extended outward and began to part themselves before revealing a set of barrels within them. Another compartment opened up below the throttle, "Throw in whatever dust crystals you want here and it'll form dust bullets for you to fire out the front. The wheels, as you can see, are dust compatible and change properties with various dust types. Earth creates spikes along the wheels that dig into the ground so you can drive along rougher terrain and even walls, theoretically. Gravity will shift the wheels to their side so it acts more like a hover bike you'd see in Atlas. The others... I'll let you have fun figuring those out."

"Oh Oum how the fuck did you manage this in two weeks," Y/n asked as he looked over the beauty before him. Scanning every bit of her with incredible interest as he got so many ideas for fun things he could do with her.

"Kid you threw so much Lien and essentially told me to go crazy. There's actually a good few more things that I haven' told you bout this baby cause I can just tell you'd love to learn bout those on your own. Only warnin is not to press this button here," He points to one just below the handles, "While you're driving till you know what it does. That's all. Ya can leave with her now," He gave Y/n permission to leave as he left the boy in the back of the shop with his newest prized possession.

Y/n mumbles a thanks as he slowly gets atop the vehicle and feels her up as he disengages the gun mode and the dust wheels. The teen turns her on, revving her to life with excitement in his eyes as he listened to her purr. "Hehehe... I am so fuckin glad I got you," He all but giggled like a school girl as he left the shop and just went for a ride around the city. As he does so he thinks about the past two weeks. Not much has happened since Y/n first purchased and got his bike modified. He kept in touch with Neon and hung out with Blake whenever the two bumped into each other but everything was relatively chill. Too chill for his liking. The Grimm population surrounding Vale was relatively low and even the few Grimm he could find where boring Beewolves and Ursa Minors so there was no kick to fighting them.