Chapter 9

"No masters or kings when the ritual beginsThere is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sinIn the madness and soil of that sad earthly sceneOnly then I am humanOnly then I am clean"

There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin
In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I am human
Only then I am clean"

"No masters or kings when the ritual beginsThere is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sinIn the madness and soil of that sad earthly sceneOnly then I am humanOnly then I am clean"

Griffan's POV

As she laid back on my laundry, I leaned in closer and sighed deeply. Fuck that scent.. It was absolutely intoxicating. A deep growl emitted from my chest as she squirmed, growing aroused at our proximity. My hands inched up and down her thighs slowly as I made eye contact with her beautiful, captivating eyes.

Her mind could have been running at a hundred miles an hour. Trying to figure out what my next move would be or why I wanted to spread her scent on my freshly washed and dried clothes.. I wanted to keep her guessing.. to make her yearn for my touch, for my tongue, for me... but in all honesty, I was the one who couldn't get enough of her... who wanted to devour her whole. Consume her.. fill her. It was animalistic the way I wanted her, but it was my nature, and I would gladly have to succumb to it eventually.

" My female.. " My wolf growled, pleased to see her squirming, excited for what was to come. Grabbing at the hem of her bottoms, I pulled them down gently to see her dripping wet cunt. Slowly, my hand inched up her thigh as she bit her lip seductively.

" Little wolf... you smell fucking delicious.. " I uttered as a heavy blush coated her face. I chuckled deeply as she tried to hide her face in her hands and gulped softly. My thumb slowly found her clit as she let out a soft moan in response. Fuck, my self-control was really going to be pushed to its limit with her.

Leaning down, I placed a soft kiss on her core, causing her to flinch slightly. And she tasted even better than I would have ever imagined. As I wrapped my hands around her thighs, the hairs on my neck stood as the aura of her living room had changed.. it felt the same as the other day when there was a threat of a seemingly innocent bunny in a nearby bush. However, this feeling was something much more dangerous. Someone was watching us again. And as expected, my little wolf tensed up as her eyes dilated slightly.