Chapter 62

@anaelisagarcía y @alexiaputellasYour moms can't wait to meet you!! Our little one<3

Your moms can't wait to meet you!! Our little one<3

@alexiaputellas
I love you both!!
^
@anaelisagarcía
And we both love you

@aitana.bonmati
I can't wait to meet the little one either!
^@anaelisagarcía
The little one can't wait to meet you either!

@patri8guijarro
Estoy tan feliz por los dos!<3 (I'm so happy for you both)
^
@anaelisagarcía
Patri<<3

@marialeonn16
Tiburón pequeñito!!
^@anaelisagarcía
<3

@fcbfemeni
Lanostra família es fa més gran! (Our family is getting bigger)
^@anaelisagarcía
So full of love!

@danielagarcía
No puedo esperar a conocer al pequeño!! (I can't wait to get to know the little one)

@felixgarcía
Estoy muy orugulloso de ti, hermana pequeñita<3 (I'm so proud of you, little sister)

@user274929
Explains her absence from the pitch.

@user92938
My favourite players are having a baby!! I'm literally so happy!!!!!!!

-3247 more comments-

In week fourteen we decided to officially announce our pregnancy on Instagram. Everyone was happy for us, and I could finally attend games without fearing being spotted.

This meant I could travel with the team to Italy where they would be playing in the quarterfinal of the Champions League. They were facing Manchester City, and I hoped that we would pull through with a win.

The team was loud as we flew to Italy. For the first time since getting pregnant my morning sickness was manageable. I was still very nauseous, but we could have fish and dairy in the house now. Alexia handled my pregnancy with grace. She was always present when I needed her, if it was a hand on my thigh or her holding back my hair didn't matter, she was there for me. When I couldn't sleep at night she massaged my back, ran to the store to buy my nightly cravings, and ensured me that everything would be fine.

Alexia shared a room with Mapí, while I slept alone. It was nice to have a big bed all to myself, but I missed having someone to curl up against.

You could barely see that I was pregnant. It was mostly bloating, but I still felt amazing every time I saw that little bump.

The sun was shining on the pitch. A game around lunchtime was very unusual for us, but I couldn't complain. It was warm outside, and I could comfortably wear something else than a long sleeve. With that said, I wore a white, ribbed tank top under a cardigan with the cutest flowery pattern in different shades of red. I also wore a pair of cream trousers and dark red sneakers. I knew I looked good in this. Not to sound big-headed, but I did look amazing. Pregnancy glow really was true, and you couldn't see the countless visits to bathrooms that I have had.