Chapter 11

A/N: Add this book in your library and reading list ;)                             VOTE AND COMMENT!

With the memory of that intense, unbidden kiss lingering in my mind, I find myself glaring at him, grappling with a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. What a scumbag, I think bitterly, my gaze filled with both anger and uncertainty.

"Like I said, no skinship is allowed," I assert, my voice steady despite the turmoil within me, as I wipe the remnants of the drink from my hands.

"Are you in a bad mood?" he asks, his voice low and filled with a hint of mischief.

I narrow my eyes at him, wondering what game he's playing. "Why do you ask?" I reply, keeping my tone cool and composed.

"I loved it, and I'm going to go crazy," he declares, his words sending a surge of frustration coursing through me.

In a moment of impulse, I toss the cloth at his face, my irritation bubbling to the surface. "Is that what you wanted to say at this time?" I retort, my voice laced with exasperation and a touch of disbelief.

"There's no other way, I can't verbally describe it," he murmurs, his gaze fixated on the cloth in his hand. His body remains drenched from the shower, droplets of water tracing paths down his skin, while his hair glistens with moisture under the light.

He brings his fingers to his lips in a seductive gesture, trailing them down towards his chest. "It already feels nice with just a single touch on the lips. How would it feel if it's the body instead? What if we touch?" he muses, his voice filled with longing. "I can't come to my senses... but I still want to go all the way with you. That's all I can think of when I'm with you, Bella," he confesses, drawing closer to where I'm seated.

My face flushes crimson, a hue akin to a ripe tomato, as I try to process his blunt words. Did I hear him correctly? The audacity of his declaration leaves me speechless.

"Haha, how ridiculous," I whisper, the incredulity evident in my voice as I struggle to comprehend the intensity of his desire.

A/N: It will be a slow-paced journey of trust, revealing why she finds it hard to open up. As you delve deeper, you'll understand her reluctance and judgments. Stay tuned for his monologues, offering insight into his thoughts and feelings.

If it were another woman in my place, would you have spoken the same words? But why?

His head droops onto my shoulder, and his scent envelops me like a comforting embrace. With his forehead resting against my shoulder and his hands still not touching me, he whispers, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I respond softly, mirroring his gentle tone.

"For kissing you without your consent," he admits, his voice heavy with remorse.

"Once again, you act solely on your impulses... is that all?" I retort, my voice tinged with a mix of frustration and curiosity.

A/N: Her walls are hard to break, just like the cold male leads in other respectable books. So yeah, don't worry...

"Do I feel this betrayed feeling by him?" I wonder silently, my heart heavy with uncertainty.

"I only thought of sleeping with you, Bella, so I made you flustered," he murmurs, his breath warm against my neck as his head remains buried there.

He pulls back slightly, his gaze locking onto mine with an intensity that sends shivers down my spine. "But," he continues without hesitation, "I have no regrets. Because I have dreamed of this moment. It feels much better than what I've imagined. I still have no regrets, even if you were to beat me up right here and have my arm broken... That's how much I enjoyed it," he confesses, his eyes dropping to the ground as he speaks.