Chapter 12

Adam's POV

- She said she was without panties? - Sophie asks in a dangerous voice.

I look at her with some trepidation and nod, confirming.

That Bianca bitc***!

- And? - She urges me to continue.

I clear my throat and say:

- I told her to not touch me, that I would make a complain. She then insisted saying.... She said that I wanted her once and that I would have had her. So I answered if that was the case, I would have shot myself after. That was about it. I called my manager after that and I am thinking of going to the police.

She looks pensive for long moments with a very hard expression. Her beautiful blue dress has these tiny little flowers on it. Her beautiful hair is down and she looks like a beautiful spring goddess.

- So you would have? - She inquires again, crossing her legs and swinging her little feet in impatience.

I am kind of staring at any little movement she does with ferocity need.

- I want to believe I would not, darling. I want to believe that I would have seen for myself and not have done it.

She doesn't respond and keeps looking at me with displeasure.

I am so mad! Hell! My plans for a perfect Monday were not going too well. But I preferred to tell her the whole tale, not wanting to risk any plots being done against me! For that crazy person to make something up!

I clear my throat and look firmly to my wife, saying:

- I would like you to ask me anything and every detail about me and that person Bianca. I will answer anything.

She looks at me with some surprise and fury and shouts:

- So you did something!

- No. Nothing like that. But I want you to ask and I will answer. Ask anything.

She sits straighter and begins:

- You fuc*** her?

- No, not once - I answer.

- Kissed her?

- In the cheek, yes, sometimes. - I said with sadness.

Her eyes lights up with fury.

- Touched her in any other way or form?

- I took her hand sometimes, yes. - I responded.

Her lips forms a fine line and I know I am not helping my case in any way saying this, but that was the way I should act now. With total and absolutely sincerity.

- Took her to dinner, a motel, the place you are staying, to any place outside work?

- Never. - I answer with pure sincerity.

- Did you give her the impression you were interested?

Hell....!

- I think... Yes. I bought her coffee and talked to her frequently at work. I didn't invite her to anything or asked if she was willing, but nonetheless... - I finalized with anguish.

Sophie looks at me with wounded eyes.

- Is there any other women you were interested or talk too?

- No. - I say one firm word.

She rests her back after this last answer and stays silent. After some minutes, she asks again:

- Did you talk with women on any social page or signed up on relationship's apps?