Chapter 11

Adam's POV

Today was a very important day. Another Monday with my wife and I would do my best this time! Today would be the best of all the Mondays and I would make sure of this shi***!

Sophie wouldn't know what had hit her.

I've had a lot of time to think. I have done four sessions of counseling already. It had been very brutal talking about bad shit with the therapist. She asked me if, somehow in my subconscious, I thought Sophie would accept anything from me. Because she was dependable. Because she didn't have a career as mine. Because she would never be able to survive.

What the hell!!?

I thought the therapist lady was bat shit crazy!

But then I felt very anguished with these questions. It was not a very good feeling.

Along with that, I've made three more visits to different places with my brother-in-law and saw things that felt like a good punch in the gut. Seeing how miserable some people were living can make a man sobber up from his shi** egoistics ways, pretty damn fast!

In one of those places I saw a lady with her face very beaten up and three little kids clutched to her side. Her partner, a drunk son of a bitc**, was responsible for it. I just felt sick looking at her haunted eyes and to the little poorly treated children with her, fighting to survive.

I talked to her and the children a bit, hearing about her story of survival and, on my way out, I made a good donation for the organization, feeling very incapable for not doing even more.

So many people suffering in this world, so many abandoned women and innocent kids! And here was I, the Fuc***, thinking I should be just like my teammates and have a taste in more diversified women! Motherfuck***!

But today it would be different!

I was up very early, did some exercises, took a good long bath, shaved and perfumed myself. Yesterday I had my hair groomed and styled. My white dress shirt was ironed and ready, and I would wear gray pantsuits. I thought about using the complete set but it looked a bit too much.

A nice watch and the wedding ring I never took off, completed my outfit. I was looking at myself in the mirror, arranging my shirt, passing hands in my blond hair, wishing like hell I could impress Sophie with my dedication.

I had my folder ready, with the infamous 20 something pages of my sins and more pages with ideas and things I wanted to say to her.

I was dressed and ready to leave but it was just 9 a.m. Fuc***! I dressed too early! Sophie would receive me just at 2 p.m. Hell! I would go crazy waiting in here.

I've decided then to be nearer our house, not to take risks of being late. After all, it was just about five hours so it was better for me to wait in there. I didn't want any traffic messing with my program. I wouldn't be late a minute!

I took all the things I might need and included one of the jewelry boxes I've had bought for her, just in case she was more willing this afternoon. I wanted to be prepared for all  situations. I also had bags of clothes in my trunk in case she invited me to spend the night. That would be great! Please, babe, invite me to stay!

I leave my building and walk in the direction of my car. I heard the sounds of high heels on the pavement but don't really pay much attention.

- Adam! - a lady calls my name.

Bianca. Shi****!

I don't pause and continue to walk, ignoring her completely.

- Adam, wait! - She says louder and it seems she runs a bit because she is now in front of me, blocking my way.

I pause looking at her with a murderous glance and demand with a contained voice:

- Move the fuc*** out, lady.

I start to pass her and she grabs my arm with both hands.

- Adam, don't be like this - She says with a infantile voice - Please, let's talk. I came all the way to be with you.

- Lady, take your hands now or I am not going to answer for myself! - I sneer at her, pushing my arm.

She forces her nails and doesn't let go.

- Look, I know you are upset... But Sophie will never know, darling. Let's go up... I am not wearing any panties.... You can....

At this moment, I push back real hard, giving steps back in a dash. She is not prepared for this and falls on her knees, screeching like the mad bitch** she is.

- Adam...! - She yells with fury.

- I was trying not to call you names lady, but that's enough. Don't you dare touch me, bi***! Don't you dare come near me again. I will make a harassment complain if I ever see your ugly face here or next to my wife again! Do you hear me?!

She is now making this evil, crazy face to me. I bet we are giving a spectacle! Hell! I am going to be late to Sophie!

I start to leave and the crazy bit** grabs me by the legs and says.

- You were going to fuc*** me already! That chubby wife of yours are nothing like me. I don't have stretch marks... I am up to anything you like. She is a little nobody compared to me! You know this yourself

I try to free myself without hurting her too much and she holds strong, not letting go. Hell. My ironed pants!

- Shut your mouth, lady! Take your hands off me! My Sophie is the most hot, piece of delicious woman I've had in my life. I will beg her forgiveness all my life if needed, for treating her poorly. On the other hand, I couldn't get rid of you fast enough. I never touched your crazy ass! Release me, hell!

Sophie, help!!!

- But you wanted! You would have! - She screamed.

- I can guarantee to you lady, if I really have committed this crime against my wife, I would've shoot myself after. Hands off! - this time I am more aggressive and release myself with force. I turn around then and go to my car, already calling my manager, to report the crazy bit***.

She just messed with the clothes I ironed all night yesterday!

Damn this bit****!

- TWO P.M -

I've talked to a lot of people from the team and made a complaint. I was so ashamed. This was all my fault. I've made a mess with my life. Thank God I didn't go any further! Sophie has all the reasons to kick my ass how many times she wants.

My clothes were a mess so I went to the mall and bought everything new and asked them to iron real nice. It costed me a chunk but I was not about to go to Sophie messed up. She didn't need another reason to be mad.

I am at the door now, clearing my throat, arranging myself to finally knock.

All good, keep your cool, Adam. Keep your cool.

I knock and wait like I am about to go in for an interview, that's how wounded up I am.

Sophie opens the door with a blank, friendly face, wearing a beautiful sundress and proceeds  to invite me in. I can't contain myself and check her out real good, giving a nice look to her plump, tight beautiful ass and start to feel my mouth watering just remembering her perfection.

How could I do this to her! She is perfect. Hell!!

At that moment I do a quick prayer, asking God not to mind my language too much:

"God, please, don't let me lose this tight, beautiful ass. Help me be a better man for her. Help me be a good husband and father, please! Amen"