The Office...

Gwen ' s p.o.v

Dark, quiet, scary, lonely, all of those things were in that office, the power had just gone out, 'shit' I thought, but nothing more, it wasn't pitch black because of the light my crystal white eyes gave off, it has been years since I've been here... but I still remember it like it was yesterday, that horrid day that I lost everyone I loved... (FLASHBACK)
"Mommy mommy!" I squealed as I ran towards my mom, arms out wide engulfing her in a big huge, "haha calm down sweety" she said smiling down on me, "where's my beautiful princess!" My dad called out, "daddy I don't want to be a princess!" I said putting my head down, "what do you want to be dear?" He asked lifting my chin up, "hmm... oh I know! A ANIMATRONIC!" I squealed, they gave me a funny look and smiled sweetly, it seems the animatronics heard me cause they started walking over to us, even foxy! He usually never comes out anymore, "hi!" I said to them, "hello Gwen is it your birthday?" Freddy asked me smiling, I simply nodded, foxy bent down to come to my height, "ahoy lassie! What a fine little swashbuckler ye ar!" I giggled at what he said, we had fun for a while until suddenly the lights went out... "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I heard my mother and father scream, I soon heard everyone else's scream that were with me, the lights came back on and a man stood there, a psychotic grin on his face, "mommy...? Daddy...?" I said looking behind him, he slowly made his way over to me, but out of the blue the roof cracked and came down on me... (CRASH) it made tumbling down on me "GWEN!" I heard the animatronics yell, as I lay there under the rubble I didn't feel pain but more like power, "hahahahahaha!" The man laughed, his laugh didn't last long as I arose from the rubble, with great speed I got in front of him slicing my arm through his chest, "hahah-ngh!" He said as he collapsed to the ground with blood surrounding him, I looked down at him with a blank expression as I stared into his eyes as their color began to fade, I looked back at the others one last time as I disappeared for many years... (FLASHBACK ENDS) How could I let that happen to my family, I looked down at my hands to see they were wet, I had been crying, I heard a sudden noise and twisted my head to the noise, my eyes caught sight of a fox standing in the door way, I used my telepathic powers to shut the door, forcing him against the wall, "what the?!" The fox yelled as he stood up straightly again.

Foxy's p.o.v

"Whats wrong foxy?" Bonnie said walking down the hall over to me, "the night guard just forced me out without even touching me!" Bonnie gave me a look like I was crazy, then all of a sudden his eyes went wide, "foxy do you think..." "do aye think what?!" I snapped at him, "do you think that could be... her?..." he said hesitating with the word her, "that's impossible she disappeared 17 years ago" I said, "foxy I know but remember how she approached vincent? No other person could do that, and she cut right through him... Then disappeared..." he said still hesitating with his words, I looked back at the office, her still sitting in the office crying, she looked up and I saw her bright white eyes, just like gwens...

Bonnie's p.o.v

She looked at him... i remember those white clear eyes, i looked at foxy who looked at me, then turned back to her... wait where did she go?! I turned around and saw her right behind me, tears streaming down her face yet anger within them, she turned around and started walking away until I grabbed her by the shoulder in which I shouldn't have done, she grabbed my hand and broke it by crushing it, "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed as she continued to break my hand, no emotion showing on her face, but only tears, she let go teleporting in front of the pizzeria, turned to look at foxy and left... what just happened....