𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

After Nadar, Matteo, and Aleksy reveal everything.

You sympathize with their case, and...

"I will kill them" Father Nature declares openly.

"Don't"

"Don't? They have impersonated my children after kidnapping and locking them up."

You sigh, trying to calm his anger.

"I understand your feelings, but killing them is not the answer. They've already been punished enough"

Nature glares at you in suspicion, not understanding why you are being so defensive.

"We didn't consumate our marriage did we?"

Nature shifts the topic, cocking his head and smirking as he notices your flustered and surprised expression.

"We are never going to consumate it" you stuttet out.

Green vines entwine around your legs, halting just below your thighs and holding you in your spot.

Father Nature moves his face closer to yours, his eyes glaring into yours.

"I have something to tell you"

"What is it?"

"Everything is a lie" he admits.

Looking perplexed, you frown at his statement.

"I need you to clarify more"

"Teddy isn't my son, he is actually your son as Nadar said, he is your son"

You're taken aback by Father Nature's words, but you make a conscious effort to remain composed and logical.

Being well aware of his capacity for unpredictability and potential danger when he's upset.

"I'm aware of the situation with Teddy, but I need you to explain in more detail what you mean by 'everything is a lie'," you say calmly.

Father Nature narrows his eyes and leans in even closer to you, leaving the green vines wrapped around your legs.

"The truth is, I played with your little time traveling experiment"

"How?"

"When you time travelled to this timeline disguised as an ordinary woman along with your son, I kidnapped him and removed your memories"

"Oh..."

"Oh? Is that all?"

Father Nature moves away from you, offended by your reaction.

"To be honest I expected you to say that you are Satan"

"Why would I say that? I'm evil and hate humanity but not that evil"

You give him a look that combines amusement and disbelief.

"You killed more than seven billion human beings, are you being for real now?"

"Satan desires for humans to suffer in hell for eternity, but I have intervened by killing them and saving them from the struggles of life."

"Didn't you kill them for being the reaon of pollution and corruptuon?"

"Yes"

"You regained your memories?"

"Yes, I did regain them back when I was speaking with my husband and friends" you explain.

"I'm your husband"

You chuckle, and shake your head at him.

"No, you aren't, marriage is a fraud as i cannot have two husbands" you point.

Nature rolls his eyes, with the smirk still on his handsome face.

"You are correct, you can't have two husbands."

"See, that is why you should let me leave"

Nature signals his disapproval by raising his left index finger and moving it from side to side.

"I got a better idea, I kill your husband so you can have one husband"