𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙

Tears almost fill your eyes as you get escorted to your new room, realizing that there is nothing you can do now.

I mean, you can't fight a powerful person like Father Nature, it might end up in your death.

Nature also took Teddy away after the child confessed that he wished to stay with you.

The moment, you reach your room, you get shoved in and the door clothes.

You stare down at the clothes you were given with sad eyes, feeling already like a slave, before even working.

It consists of a sleeved white cotton dress that reaches down to your feet.

And you are not to wear any type of shoes.

You are also to wear a crown of flowers as a symbol of belonging to Earth.

However, you place it on the table to wear it tomorrow.

This made you feel like you are in some type of a sick comical fantasy.

Getting dressed in your new clothes quickly, you go and lay on your bed.

The thought of not having Teddy sleep beside you makes you more stressed.

Hopefully, tomorrow won't be stressful and full of unwanted surprises.

But you have a feeling that it will be much more than that...

☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎

You wake up the moment you hear a loud banging on the door and shouting from outside.

"Get ready!"

Tiredly moving away from the bed, you walk over to the door and open it.

You are surprised to see one of the men that bought you to Father standing there, dressed in the same robes.

"Good thing that you are read, now let me escort you" you stare at him as you follow him out of the room.

His robes are light blue, while his hair is white as snow, and his eyes are silver.

His skin is fair and flawless, free of any wrinkles.

"Who are you?" You ask, with your hands in your pockets.

The only good thing about this dress is that it has pockets.

"I'm Winter" upon hearing his response, you frown in confusion.

"As in the seas-" he cuts you off.

"Yes, as in the season of winter"

So the four seasons are also considered people.

"Does that mean that Father nature is also your father?" Winter chuckles

"As strange as this might sound, but yes, I'm his son, he has many sons though" you let out a deep breath.

"What does teddy represent then?" You inquire, curious about your baby cat.

"The animal kingdom" he replies.

You two reach the throne room and enter it only to see about twenty people dressed like you standing there.

Five men and ten women, all looking tired.

You have noticed some women gazing at Nature with a flirty gaze.

Father Nature is standing in front of them with his hands behind his back.

"Ah, you are finally here, so we can start" you stand on the left side of the line, staring at Nature who smiles at you.

"Today, the sixteen of you will be tasked with an important mission" Nature starts.

"What type of task, master?"

You look at the woman who just called Nature 'Master' and cringe at how much she is blushing.

Humanity is destroyed, and this girl is horny for the reason behind the destruction.

Father Nature sneers in disgust, before continuing.

"You will collect as much as corpses as you can, and feed them to the ground"