𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

You stare down at the bottle of medicine you just bought, and let out a deep sigh.

It has been always like that for you ever since you were in high school, you need these medicine pills to keep your blood pressure secure.

You have low blood pressure which might end in your death if you don't eat something to get it high or take your medicine in time.

Plus, you get tired easily because of the weather which is getting intolerable every day for some reason.

Must be pollution.

Speaking of pollution, you see two teenagers picking on a little cat, which made you frown.

"Hey, you two, get away from the poor kitty!" you shout at them angrily.

The two boys turn around, glaring at you after reaching them.

"None of your business" one of the two boys spats.

"Yeah, mind your own business, lady" the other boy adds.

Through, the twenty-three years you have lived on this earth, you have met many worse people, those types of teens included.

"Just because this kitty can't defend themselves, doesn't give you the right to hurt them" you argue, picking up the small cat.

The cat meows and relaxes in your embrace, feeling safe finally.

"That's rich coming from someone who looks sickly" the taller boy mocks.

You turn around, walking away from them both without saying another word.

You smile down at the cat, placing it in your coat to warm them up.

"Don't worry, I will be your new mama" the dark-furred kitty meows.

"I will take that as a yes"

You smile as your gaze turns back to the path you are walking.

Now, you have a cat to keep you company.

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

"Stupid bitch, who does she think herself is? I bet she is going to die single"

"Well, on the bright side, we have many animals in the forest to experiment on"

"Yeah, it will be fun to see the effects of the chemicals on those beasts" 

While the two boys are conversing, they don't notice that someone is listening to their conversation.

Until it was too late.

They get grabbed by the back of their necks, pulling them deep into the forest.

After a few minutes, a handsome man comes out from between the trees, standing completely nude, his skin tainted with blood.

"Two dead, seven billion still has to die...lovely"