𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

"Where are you taking me?"

"Have patience, and you shall see"

You follow behind Father Nature sleepily after he wakes you up from your peaceful sleep early in the morning, because he wants to show you something.

Stopping right in front of a huge garden glass house, your eyes widen in shock at the beauty of it.

"Wow... That's very beautiful" you mutter as you follow Nature inside.

On the inside, it looks like you have walked into a mystical place.

All different types of flowers are in there, adding to that the beautiful strong flowery smell of the place that hits your nose

"What do you think? I built that for you" 

You raise an eyebrow at him in surprise and become a bit flustered.

"What for?" Nature rolls his eyes at your question.

"Is that the first thing you ask when someone gives you a gift?" you shrug.

"Well, thank you, and I just thought you hated me, after all, you dislike humans"

The blond grabs your hand as he walks you through the garden house.

"How come I hate you if I let you relax and not do labor for weeks, how come I hate you if I allowed you to be near my children" Nature exclaims.

"(Y/n), the only one who hates all humans is Satan, and I'm not the devil, yes I dislike most humans but there were good humans before..."

He stops himself from speaking as if remembering something that upsets him.

"Humans are also part of the ecosystem... you know that right?"  you inquire.

"Indeed, you are a part of me"

Nature leans towards you, ready to kiss you, but instead, you intruppet him by saying the following words.

"So, humans are also your children... That means you are like a father to me"

Indeed, as horrible as this may sound, you did that on purpose.

There is no way you are going to be in a relationship with a psycho who killed the majority of humans.

What type of sane woman does that?

One who surely is attracted to the color red, especially in flags.

Nature sneers at you in anger, before letting go of your hand, a disgusted expression on his face.

"YOU HUMANS ARE ALWAYS UNGRATFUL!"

You flinch at his raising voice as she suddenly grabs you by the neck tightly, his nails digging into your skin, but not enough to choke you.

Only as a warning.

"I'm trying so hard to show you my feelings, yet you reject them and even imply that I'm like a father to you?"

"Even if you want me to love you, I will eventually die"

His expression softens, thinking that you meant something.

"You love me too, but you are afraid to be in a relationship with me because you might die"

You want to object, but then remember that Nature might kill you on the spot, so you keep quiet.

"Don't worry, I have found a way to make you live for a long and keep your youthful appearance"

Nature's hands slip from your neck down to your shoulders.

"You shall represent humanity, a part of nature, me"