𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

"I'm not going to marry you"

"Is that about the dress?"

"No, it's about the fact that I don't love you nor do I wish to spend the rest of my life with you as a husband to me"

Father Nature frowns deeply, not expecting your rejection.

"Your reasoning is unlogical"

Those words was the straw that broke the camel's back for you, making you finally snap.

"Unlogical? UNLOGICAL? You literally killed most humans and enslaved the rest! Then you kidnapped me and tried to force me to marry you EVEN though you hate humans"

"I see nothing wrong with that"

"You are a hypocrite and a psychopath" you spat out.

"And then you come and victimize yourself as if you haven't killed billions of humans"

You point an acussing finger at his chest.

"What did the innocent children and women do to you? Aren't you ashamed of killing them"

"No, humans needed cleansing from their sins and wrongdoings" 

"Those are the excuses of a psychopath"

Your words seem to hit Father Nature like a ton of bricks. He takes a step back, his eyes narrowing in anger.

"You dare question my methods?" he hisses, his voice low and dangerous.

"I am the ruler of this world, the ultimate authority, all must bow before me and submit to my will."

You stand your ground, unable to back down now.

"I'm not submitting to anyone, you are not the king of the world, you are not God, you have killed innocent people"

"Innocents? There are no innocents, only the weak and the unworthy, only those who are not strong enough to survive."

"That's not true, there are millions of good people who deserved to live, you're the one who's wrong, not them."

Out of nowhere, Father Nature throws you across the room making, your back hit the wall before falling on the ground.

He walks over, and looks down at you with an mischievous smirk on his face.

"Don't speak to me like that again, remember I could kill you easily"

"Go ahead, you kill anyone who goes against you anyways"

Father Nature's eyes darkens, preparing to grab you.

However, his eldest son's voice stops him.

"What are you doing, father?"

Cader's eyes lands on your fallen body, causing him to rush to you.

"What have you done?" he shouts at Nature, as he examines your body.

"Nothing, I just some things clear"

"By wrecking her body?" Cedar inquires with disgust.

"Not my fault that she is too weak"