𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

You stare at the small child with wide eyes as he holds into your hand tightly.

"Teddy...you are a human!" you exclaim loudly in surprise.

"Yes, I'm a human just like mama"

You don't feel angry only surprised that the kitty is a shape-shifting human child.

"Oh sweetie, mama loves you" you exclaim, picking up the child in your arms.

Father Nature raises an eyebrow at the interaction, thinking that you would have freaked out.

"I'm happy that you are ready to be my servant" you frown and look at him, while still holding Teddy.

"I won't be your servant" Nature chuckles, crossing one leg over the other.

"Then you prefer to die, right?" you narrow your eyes at the light-haired entity.

"Listen I get that humans did you dirty, however, we are trying to fix the global warming, it is also affecting us-"

You get cut off as Father Nature suddenly rises from his throne and starts speaking angrily with a raised voice.

"Fix what? I have entrusted humans too much, they only managed to cause destruction that can not be unfixed" he walks to you slowly.

"So, I decided to take things into my own hands..." He says as he stops in front of you.

"...Humans have to return to being like Adam" he whispers, patting Teddy's hair.

"Isn't that right, Teddy?"

The said child doesn't answer and only hides his face in your embrace in fear.

"You killed innocent humans" you utter out.

"And humans killed innocent animals and destroyed forests in vicious ways" Nature spats.

"And I have been kind enough to make you my servant" you look down at Teddy.

"What about Teddy?" you inquire softly.

Honestly, you considered the kitty your child.

And you still consider him your child, even after knowing the truth.

"Don't worry about him, I know how to take care of children, I love them"

You see him reach out to hold Teddy, so you pull away from him, sneering at Nature.

"Don't touch him" you order, causing him to look at you in amusement.

"He is my son, not yours"

You look down at the child then back at Nature.

Only to realize that the two do indeed look like father and son.

"Is that true, Teddy?" you ask softly, causing the child to look at you with a guilty expression.

"Yes..."

Father Nature smirks proudly at you.

"See, he is my son, now-"

"...but I love you more than papa!"