Some organization called M.E.C.H. Their leader threatened to leave me to die and kill me if I don't reveal to them the location of the base, but I could never do that. Of course I knew where it was, but I wouldn't do that, considering one of them did save my life earlier that day. I was about to be used as an experiment, but I managed to hurt the 'doctor', and escaped. Their base of operations was located in the middle of a public park, so I managed to find help.

"All with a bullet wound in your leg?" Jack asked, surprised. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Uh, not to interrupt the pity party, but can you like use a notebook to communicate? Coz I don't really understand sign language," Miko suggested. I nodded and she took out a notebook from her pocket and a pen, and I wrote down everything I had signed and handed it to her.

Have you told them yet?

"No not yet. Arcee and Bumblebee brought us here. I think they figured it out though, considering how long we've been staying here," Jack shrugged.

"Wait a minute. The cons were after you for your relic, right? Do you have it?" Miko asked, raising her eyebrow.

Oh right.

I touched my neck, but was scared when I couldn't feel my necklace anymore, and started to panic.

"Don't worry Erin, it's right here. I kept it safe," Ms Darby spoke. Oh right. Almost forgot she was there.

She took it out from her pocket and handed it to me. It was wrapped in cloth and it had a red colour stain on it. Almost like blood.

So, enough about me. How are things going back with the autobots?

This time, I wrote down in Miko's notebook.

Raf, Jack and Miko looked at each other, their eyebrows furrowed.

"Well, things haven't been going really smooth for us either. Bumblebee lost his T-Cog, Wheeljack showed up again and Nemesis Prime attacked Optimus Prime and M.E.C.H is no more," Miko explained in one breath again.

I began writing.

Few questions. What's a T-Cog, who's Wheeljack and who's Nemesis Prime and what do you mean by M.E.C.H is no more?

"Oh right, you weren't there. Well, the T-cog, also known as the Transformation Cog, as the name states, is the organ that allows Cybertronians to scan and transform into their respective vehicle modes," Raf explained.

"Wheeljack is Bulkhead's best buddy in the war and we're part of The Wreckers," Miko explained.

"Nemesis Prime is a name Miko came up with. M.E.C.H basically built Nemesis as a knockoff of Optimus and impersonated him. Silas was the one controlling Nemesis. Optimus battled Nemesis and it fell on top of Silas, crushing him to death. Now, without a leader, M.E.C.H is hopefully no more," Jack explained.

Silas.

The guy who kidnapped me and threatened me.

I smiled. Karma is sweet.

Silas talked to me privately. He was the one who threatened me to surrender the relic and the location of the autobot base. I'm glad he's dead.

"Woah. You actually met Silas? Miko asked reading what I wrote.

I nodded. It was scary I had to admit.

"So, when do you plan on coming back to base?" Raf asked me. I groaned.

Do I have to?

"I'm afraid so Erin. You saw what happened without the autobot's protection. They can protect you well. I promise," Ms Darby put a hand on my shoulder. I just sighed.

"But you will go once you are healed. You'll still need to practice walking with your prosthetic leg," she informed me.

I nodded.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry about your leg," Raf looked at me sympathetically.

It's alright. I guess I'm just glad I'm alive. It's better than not.

Miko decided to detour the conversation and distract us by talking about the newest café downtown.

I was glad she was here. She's really good at changing the topic and knows exactly when.

But I felt something missing.

There was something gnawing at my heart.

I know it sounds quite cheesy, but really.

"Oh, and Erin," Ms Darby called. Four of us looked up at her.

"Someone missed you dearly, and has been visiting you everyday for the past two weeks," she smiled. At that moment, I heard a knock on the door.

Who else would visit me?

Definitely not my father.

She went to open the door.

My heart stopped when I saw who it was.

"Erin!" He called out and ran towards me and enveloped me into a huge bear hug.

I heard him shake and cry a little. Tears also started to pour down my cheeks.

After 4 months, he finally came back.

My brother.