~
Twenty four hours, the Kim family endured what seemed like an eternity of torment during those twenty-four hours. The once joyful haven broke apart like shattered glass. 

Jungkook wiped his tears away and stood up from the bed where Mrs Kim was laying like a corpse. He gave her and the relatives one last look before leaving the room. His eyes were sore and stingy from crying.

He headed to the other bedroom and saw Seojoon sitting on a corner along with some relatives. Then, he went to the living room where he observed Yoongi on call and their father sitting by himself on the couch, looking lost. "Tae." he asked Yoongi, who pointed outside the mansion.

Stepping outside, Jungkook noticed Taehyung chatting with a few people who were standing in front of the gate. Jungkook exhaled deeply and went to the other bedroom and saw Jennie's mom wailing and was consoled by her relatives. Jungkook signed heavily before walking to Jimin's room.

"Hyung." he called him. Jimin looked at Jungkook before taking the newborn in his hands. "Lock the door, Jungkook." he said. Jungkook looked at the few relatives sitting in that room, who immediately went out of the room. He then locked the door behind him before proceeding to the bed.

Jimin wiped his eyes and kept the baby on his lap before unbuttoning his shirt. "Hyung." Jungkook called him in a quiet voice. "She is not drinking the bottle. I tried many ways. And.." Jimin led her to his bud, who immediately started latching on it. "And I don't think Nuna will be mad at me for this. Neither does any mother." Jimin said, stroking her tiny finger and kissing it. Jungkook nodded as his eyes fell on the other two babies sleeping on the bed. "Mia?" Jungkook asked. "Nuna's brother took her outside to buy her something to eat. How long will that kid stay hungry? She didn't even understand what happened." Jimin said, rocking the baby. Jungkook looked down and wiped his tears. "Will you make a bottle for Jae and Soo? They will wake up, now." Jimin said.

Jungkook stood up and took the kettle and boiled the water. As he was taking the bottle and getting ready to package the bottles, there was a soft tapping sound on the door. "I.. I will see." Jungkook said gazing at Jimin, who had turned around and sat with his back to the door.

"Ah. Tae." Jungkook said as soon as he opened the door. "Mm. I have kept the food in the dining room. Go and have it. Call others also." He informed him by rubbing his forehead. Jungkook hummed. "Don't stay on an empty stomach. Eat something even if you don't feel like eating." He said. "And get me a headache medicine." He said. "Mm." Jungkook went towards the shelf. "It's in the last cabin, Jungkook." Jimin said, looking over his shoulder. Jungkook ruffled inside the cabinet and took the capsule and gave it to Taehyung with water. "Is it hurting too much?" Jungkook asked, massaging his forehead. Taehyung hummed and gulped down the medicine with water.

"Is she sleeping?" Taehyung asked. Jimin nodded and wiped her small lips before fixing his dress and turned around to face them. Taehyung went to him and took the baby in his hands. "She is healthy even though she is immature. We need to take her to the hospital tomorrow." Taehyung said, smooching her cheeks. Jungkook nodded as his eyes brimmed with fresh tears. "Stay strong. You both need to be strong. Mom is shattered, really. She.. She won't be able to take care of everything." Taehyung said, wiping Jungkook's tears and caressing his cheek gently. "Tae." "This is life, Jungkook. Sometimes we will face heavy storms and rainfalls. Our feet will feel as though they are snatching away the soil. But, we have to hold on to each other. Mm?" He asked. Jungkook nodded. Taehyung smiled softly. "See, isn't she looking like Nuna?" he asked. Jungkook nodded. "She trusted you both. That's why she left her with you." Taehyung said and handed the baby to Jungkook, who immediately kept her close to his chest. "Eat and stay here. Let him go and see other things." Taehyung said and headed after patting his head. Jimin stood up from the bed and took the bottle as Jungkook went to the bed and laid the baby.

Jungkook looked at Jae, who was squirming in his sleep. He immediately took him and laid his shoulder by patting his back. He swayed back and forth while humming, "Mm.mm.mm.." "Here, give this to him." Jimin stated, passing a bottle to Jungkook. Jungkook placed him on his lap and handed him the bottle, which he immediately began sucking on.

"Jungkook." Jungkook turned to face his mom walking to them. "Here. Jimina, eat it. You also." She placed both plates on the table. "Is he up?" She asked, sitting beside Jungkook, who was holding the milk bottle to the baby. "Just now." he replied. "Mm. Her mom.. It's hard to watch." Mrs Jeon whispered. Jungkook hummed. "Minji called me. They will be here tomorrow morning." She said. "Mm. We decided to go to my parents next week. But, who knows things will take a turn like this." Jimin said. "Mm. Namjoon will go and pick them up from the airport." She said. Jimin nodded. "Did you give food to mom and dad?" Jungkook asked. "I have, but she is refusing to eat." Mrs Jeon said. "Oh. Mm. I will give it to her." Jungkook said. He kept the bottle aside and took Jae and burped him before laying on the bed. "He will play for sometime, now." He said. "Mm. Go and ask Taehi to eat. I will be here." Mrs Jeon said. Jungkook nodded and went out. "Give that bottle to me. I will feed her. Eat your food, Jimina." Mrs Jeon said and took the bottle from Jimin to feed Soo.

~
Jungkook stepped inside the bedroom and saw Mrs Kim sitting on the bed by leading on to the head board. "Eat something, Taehi." he heard one of their relatives saying by holding a plate of food. "Mom." Jungkook called her before sitting beside her. "I.. I will give it, aunty." Jungkook took the plate from her hand.

He softly cupped her hand, and she finally turned to face him. "We.. We don't know how to handle everything, mom. We are aimless. Jimin hyung and I are trying our best but.. But we need your guidance mom. For that, you.. You have to eat. You have to be healthy." Jungkook said, wiping her tears. She looked at Jungkook's face and whimpered. "We will face it together, mom. We will overcome this together. Isn't that what you taught us?" He asked. Mrs Kim nodded. "Then eat. After this feed Seojoon hyung. Only.. Only you can do that." Jungkook tears rolled out from the corner of his eyes. "He.. He needs you, mom. Only you can console him." Jungkook said weeping. "M..m..my S..Seo." She shuttered as she began to cry. Jungkook wiped his eyes and took a scoop of food and held it out in front of her. "Mm." he said. Mrs Kim slowly opened her mouth and started eating the food Jungkook was feeding her. Mr Kim, who was standing beside the doorstep all this while, wiped his own eyes before going from there.

..to be continued..

He is called a baby momma for many reasons.