Not mad just disappointed.

Artist maxthelord_ on Twitter

Third Person

"Listen here you two, working at the same place really?" Xisuma says and looks at Doc, "Not the smartest of moves." Doc says as soon as they're around the corner and next to Xisuma's car. "What do you-" "Sorry Xisuma...And Doc." Scar says chuckling and rubs his neck.

Doc nods with Xisuma's point and looks at Grian who was confused, "What do you guys mean, not the smartest of moves?" He asks and looks at Scar who looked away from him. "Scar, you already figured out his address but you just had to work with him?" Doc says in a tone that you couldn't tell if it was joking sarcasm or if he was actually mad at Scar.

"Are you mad at us?" Scar says looking at the two, leaving Grian in the dark still. "Not mad, just insanely disappointed in the choices you made." Doc says as Grian stamps his foot against the cement.

The three looked at Grian who had a pouty face on, "What the heck are you three talking about!?" He screeches and looks at them. "G-" "Not now hot- wait." Grian says and looks at Scar who chuckles.

Doc and Xisuma look at each other as the two in front of them stare each other down, "That took Grian longer than I expected." Doc says and hands a ten dollar bill to Xisuma. "Told you Scar would figure it out first." He chuckles.

"Wait- wait wait wait... So you're Hotguy?" Grian says and looks at Scar who nods, "But Sh! we're in public still. I don't want anyone else to find out." He says and smiles brightly. "How many people know you're, you know who?" Scar asks looking down at Grian.

Grian sighs and calms down, "Mumbo, Doc and Xisuma obviously and now you." He says and points to Scar. "How'd Mumbo find out?" Doc asks, "I was taking off my visor and makeup in the break room two hours before opening and he found me." Grian says chuckling.

Scar chuckles, "Mumbo actually asked me when I first saw him after my interview if knew you already before, and if I knew something more secret about you but I didn't put the pieces together just then." Scar says and pulls out his phone.

 "Though when I gave you my number, I was nervous that I'd run into one day and accidentally reveal it was me when I wasn't masked." He says laughing. Grian rolls his eyes, "I noticed it was similar at the interview, but forgot who it belonged to at that moment." He says and smiles.

Doc chuckles, "Well there's no big harm in you two knowing." He says and Xisuma nods agreeing. "Just arrive on time to work still, and get your gear fixed up everyonce and a while." Xisuma adds on. 

"You've got it." Grian says, "Yes sir." Scar says in a joking manner and the two chuckle together. "You two should get back to work, don't want to get lectured by Mumbo." "Or Timmy." Grian adds on to Xisuma's comment. 

Word count: 505