Stop bleeding istg

First person—Gri

Working at the coffee shop today was a mistake, a bleeding man just walked in and passed out on the floor. "Someone call 911." I say and approach the unconscious male on the ground, he was bleeding from his right side but he was breathing steadily and had a steady pulse. 

Still rude to pass out on my shift.

"Grian!? Why is— what is!? Huh!??!?" Mumbo yells running up to my side, "He's breathing steadily and someone already called 911 so calm down so you don't cause a panic." I say and pull on his apron. "Okay okay! Sorry I haven't dealt with this before." Mumbo says and helps me back up from the ground.

I dust off my hands and leave Mumbo to the mess, "I'm going to go wash my hands and get back to work." I say and quickly rush to the restrooms to clean off my hands. Just as finish rinsing my hands off the peace ends. "Griannnn, he woke uppppp." I hear Mumbo yell out and I sigh, drying off my hands and exiting the restroom. 

"Hello and good day my lovely baristo! Can I please get one caramel frap with lots of extra whipped cream please?" I hear from the previous-unconscious man standing there without a care in the world for his bleeding side. "Uh yeah, can I get a name for that order?" I ask, "Yep, my name's Scar!" He says happily and walks off and stands to wait for his Caramel Frappuccino. 

Oh well, I'll just make his frap quickly as that's what my special is anyway as my favorite drink.

"Where is the unconscious figure?" A ambulance worker asks walking in, "Oh he's right here." I say and point to Scar as I hand the drink to the bleeding guy. "Why thank you good sir! Have a nice day!" Scar says and grabs the drink from my hand and skips—literally skipping— out of the shop. "Did he just walk out—" the emergency service workers asks and looks at each other before backing out of the shop looking embarrassed.

Mumbo looks at me then sighs, "Why are you so calm about all of this." He asks and walks up to me. "I just roll with it all and ask questions later or just never." I say and shoot him some finger guns, "Just end your shift and clean up the blood please." Mumbo mumbles and leaves the main room. 

I swear to go if that man ends up being bleeding again when I'm patrolling I will commit stab stab to the first villain I find. 

Word count: 430