Interview

Artist Unknown

First Person—Grian

Slowly the door opened and showed show as applying for a job, oh it's Scar, that makes sense. He's been here a lot lately, maybe he needs a part time job. He paused noticing me in the chair but took a deep breath and sat down in front of me, "Hello! You kinda already know my name." He says and smiles.

"Scar right?" He nods, "Alright well let's get started. So my first question is have you ever worked as a barista before?" I say and he nervously looks to the side. "I once played a game where you were a barista." He replies.

I chuckle under my breath, putting it as little experience on my notepad. "This next one seems a little silly now but, how did you find out about the job available?" I ask and he smiles covering his mouth after a second, probably tying to not laugh. "I come here often and saw a now hiring sign." He says with a light chuckle. 

Slowly but surely we made it through the interview, "Alright so if I could have your number to tell you of any future updates please?" I say and take a paper for him to write It on. "Of course!" He says and writes down his number happily. "See you around!" "Have a good day!" I say as he gets up and leaves. 

Huh that's odd, the number looks similar. "His resume is in my top Left drawer fwi." Mumbo texts me and I sigh, grabbing the resume from the drawer to see one of the references being Xisuma? And Doc? How does he know them? "Alright I finished the interview, you have to actually confirm the hire though." I send to Mumbo and leave his office, closing the door and turn the light off.

"Someone at the front wants you G." Timmy says walking up to me, "Got it." I reply and run up to the front to see Doc standing there. "Hey, what's going on? Tim said you needed me." I say and he sighs. "S told me and Xisuma about yesterday, how are you holding up?" He says and I sigh. "I'm doing fine, do you want a coffee or something." I reply blankly.

He chuckles, "Oh no, I've had enough coffee this morning." He says and waves goodbye. "Have a nice day G!" He says and walks off. I swear- why do my friends just love calling me only G don't they? 

Word count: 413