Costume Party

Artist Doody

Third Person

"Awesome you're here! Come on inside!!" Hotguy exclaims running up to the landing hero, "Yeah  let's go." He says as the two enter the heavily Halloween decorated house. Quickly a dressed up figure ran up to them, "Welcome!!" Said the man in a green fluffy coat. "You two are obviously dressed up as Hotguy and Cuteguy, an iconic duo!" He says with a bright smile showing a tooth missing.

The two nod, "And you are?" Cuteguy asks with a smile. "I'm a moss man duh!" The guy says with a smile, "Oh right, I'm BDubs. And what's your real names?" He says with a smile adding on. "Ryan and Charles." Hotguy says for the two of them.

"Oh Scar's friends! He told me he invited you guys!!" Bdubs says with a smile. Cuteguy jumped for a second, that name was familiar but why? "S is that who invited you?" Cuteguy whispers, "Yeah heh." He responds. 

Cuteguy sighs and nods as the two got to explore more for the party.

Two hours later

First Person—Cuteguy

Where did that idiot go? I left to go to the bathroom for not even a minute and he's disappeared. "There you are! Your friend, the hotguy or what was his name—" "Ryan." "Yeah Ryan, he just fainted!" Bdubs says. 

Wait... "He's what!?" I yell out and he grabs my hand running me to where he was passed out, "Dude! Get up! Ho—" wait no I can't just call him that there's people around us. "Hotguy come on. Please wake up." I whisper so nobody hears me.

Shaking him to get him up but no response, "I'm going to take him outside so we have fresh air." I say to BDubs who nods as I pick up him up. Thank god that he makes me do workouts with him on top of my back. 

I carry him outside and make sure we're away from the public eye. "Hotguy wake up." I say and shake him about. The shaking must've knocked his phone out of his pocket, it's on the ground now. "I can't call 911, they'll want our real identities." I whisper out loud but pick up his phone. 

The Lock Screen was of a grey pattered cat, I think he's shown pictures to me of them before. And of course he has no password, "Maybe he has an emergency contact like how I have Doc or Mumbo who know about me." I mumble and open his contacts.

The first one I see is Xisuma, he makes our tech! I can do that one!

I click on the contact and ignoring his other messages click call. Soon he picks up thankfully.

"Xisuma! It's Cuteguy, hotguy passed out so I'm using his phone but we're at—" "I have trackers on your suits that track health and location, already on the way." He says interrupting me.

Of course he put those, "Thank you." I whisper and end the call putting the phone back in Hotguy's hand. 

A few minutes of waiting felt like forever but eventually he got here with Doc right besides him existing the car. "I need you to go into the car so I can call him by his real name." Xisuma says and opens up the door to his car, "Doc? He'll be okay right?" The mechanic nods and I sigh with relief going into the car.

Worried of course I watch as Doc and Xisuma get Hotguy awake again. "Oh thank god." I exhale and see him jump up onto his feet, frantically looking around. Xisuma and Doc trying to calm his senses as he notices the car running towards the door and opening it up.

"You're okay!" We both yell out in sync, "Maybe you two should get each others numbers so we don't have to be the first emergency at all times." Xisuma says to us both. "Oh yeah that'd be a good idea!" Hotguy says and looks back at me, "Here, you can put it into your phone and text me later!" He says with a smile, oblivious to the fact he had been passed out.

I nod and grab my phone, entering his contact under 'S' since that is the nickname he is going by for conversations not in public. "Well, try to not pass out anymore. Why did you anyway?" I ask and he chuckles looking off to the side.

"I have been not sleeping at all during the night for a few nights in a row now." He says with a nervous smile, "Sleep tonight idiot." I say and sigh. "Let's get you guys to your houses. I'll take Cuteguy, Xisuma you're stuck with hotguy." Doc says and I get out of the car since this is Xisuma's. 

Hotguy smiles, "See you soon!!" He exclaims as we walk off, "Bye!" I respond and walk home with Doc besides me.

Word count: 800