36 : || Their Slow Realization ||

Depuis le début

"And your Bhabi should have been the first to taste the food. Because, today, not only Bhrata Bheem, even we four also helped him to make her breakfast... My eyes were burning while cutting those onions and what did she do?... She fed Aryan the first morsel." Nakul whined at last.

The three women looked at each other. Laughter bubbling inside, which wanted nothing but to burst out.

"That's not the end, you know, Bhabishree...Subhadra... Dusshala." Sahdev too complained, couldn't keep the grudge inside him anymore.

"Aryan offered to feed her the rest of the breakfast. And guess what, she agreed." He huffed, adding.

"She agreed?" The three repeated, after taking a look at each other.

"What else?" Arjun rolled his eyes, complaining, "And till the rest of the time, we had to watch that guy feeding your Bhabi with his own hand."

Yudhisthir stood there silently for a long time, and shook his head at his brothers' complaints.

They were really naive at heart, because he could see the thing which his four innocent brothers couldn't.

He could see a big teasing session awaited by the looks of the three women, which only resembled that they would not stop until they made him and his brothers die out of embarrassment.

And he was so right when those three burst out of laughter. They held their stomachs and laughed hard.

Little Arushi too giggled watching her mother chuckle heartily, giving an adorable view of her toothless smile and gaining awed looks from others.

"Oh God, you guys are so jealous, Bhrata." The three commented in unison.

"Jealous!?" The Pandavas exclaimed together, even Yudhisthir, who was too taken aback by them.

Until he realised that he too acted like his childish brothers for a second.

"Yes, obviously. Your faces are telling you that you all are jealous of Aryan." Dusshala mentioned, still laughing.

"Jealous and us?" Nakul asked, being deadpanned at the fact.

"That too of Aryan?" Bheem once again chewed Aryan's name.

"Yes, yes... You five are jealous of Aryan. Just admit it, Bhrata." Bhanumati mentioned.

"No way, Bhabishree." Arjun stated. "We can never be jealous of that Aryan."

His remark again spread laughter among the three women. But soon they had to compose to make them realize their feelings.

"But you guys know what? At starting there is nothing wrong with being jealous of someone adoring your beloved." Bhanumati mentioned smiling, after their little hearty laughter.

"I agree with Bhabishree." Dusshala supported, "Bhrata, you guys are in love."

"You five are in love with Panchali." Subhadra completed, her tone didn't lace tease as earlier but a calm seriousness that had an adorableness within itself.

The hearts skipped a beat, and which eventually got faster with seconds.

Love.

They are in love with Panchali.

The very woman who always makes their heart beat faster than ever.

It was a foreign feeling to the five brothers but somewhat it felt weirdly nice.

"Bhabishree... Dusshala... Subhadra, aap teeno kuch bhi bolte ho." Nakul commented, without making any eye contact.

(You three speak anything and everything.)