36 : || Their Slow Realization ||

Start from the beginning

The Pandavas didn't feel to be teased rather a bitter sweet emotion took over them.

"It was nothing about sweet and special, Subhadra." Nakul grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"What? But why?" Dussala asked.

"What happened there? Did you guys not shared breakfast?" Subhadra asked, frowning at their not so pleasant faces.

"No... I mean, we shared. But..." Arjun trailed off with a irritated disappointed face.

"Is everything fine, Bhrata?" Bhanumati asked, coming and standing with them, carrying Arushi in her arms, who was apparently playing with her necklace and earrings.

The little one got fascinated by her mumma's jewelleries.

"And what about your special breakfast with my dear friend?" Bhanumati asked once again, with a teasing smile.

"We are asking the same question, Bhabishree. But these five are not giving any clear answers." Dusshala said.

"Arjun, you say? What happened there?" Subhadra asked, folding her hands infront of her chest.

"That's the problem. Nothing happened. We couldn't even eat in peace." Arjun whined, with a frown.

"Aare hua kya hai, koi bolenge bhi ya nhi." Dusshala spoke, with a little frustration because of the curiousity that was taking a toll on her.

(Hey, what happened? Will anyone even say or not?)

"That Aryan happened." Bheem stated, with a distant frowned look.

"What!?" The three exclaimed together.

"Aryan?" Bhanumati asked, being surprised.

"Saurashtra Kumar Aryan?" Subhadra asked, hoping she heard wrong maybe.

"Yes." Nakul huffed, answering.

"But what was Aryan doing with Bhabi?" Dusshala asked, being perplexed.

"I mean I know it's not new about them being together, but even at that time also?" She added.

"Wait, wait... It's getting out of my head. What was Saurashtra Kumar doing with Yuvrani? What's happening, will anyone clear this?" Subhadra asked, getting hell confused.

"Subhadra, let me clear this out." Dusshala said. "Aryan has been friends with Bhabi since her childhood and by friends, I meant, best friends you know. They are always with each other."

"I see..." Subhadra trailed off but frowned upon a certain point, "Wait, did you take Saurashtra Kumar's name?"

Dusshala was taken off guard by Subhadra's sudden question.

"Uh- Yeah, I mean, Aryan and I have been friends for quite a time, now. So, we just call each other by our name." Dusshala confirmed, with a smile.

"Oh, I see." Subhadra had a distinct look on her face hearing Dusshala.

"Okay, leave all these, now tell me what happened there ultimately?" Bhanumati asked, swooning Arushi, in her arms.

"We went there and saw that man sitting beside her. And look at his audacity, he didn't even go out after noticing the plate, which clearly showed that the food was just for the six of us." Bheem complained, grumbling over the moment.

"And not only that." Arjun started. "She even fed him the first morsel to taste."

"Exactly, I always tease Bhrata Bheem, I admit, but for the fact I also know that Bhrata cooks too well." Nakul gazed at Dusshala before adding.