Relations finding their way

Start from the beginning

Ayesha's words still ringing in her ears and they ring every now and then..

"Tum pyaar Karti ho unse..You are in love with her.."

Flashback ends...

She denied it back that day and not only that day but started living in denial for her feelings, but who could have escaped something so deep..So she also made a deal with her feelings, keeping them to herself, continued doing what she was doing..

Sakshi's trance of thoughts broke with Arjun's approaching footsteps..Sakshi starts finishing her work..

Arjun came towards her, he had a genuine smile on his face.. "Sakshi"

"Han Arjun" She said without looking at him..

He wanted her to look at him, but seeing her to be busy he continued...

"Sam called me Arjun today.." She raised her eyebrows turned to look into his shining eyes..She knew how much this mattered to him..

"Congratulations Arjun, finally got your best birthday present.." Sakshi said smiling at him..

"Han but he told me Ki kisi ne usey kaha tha to do this for both of us but the person said not to disclose name, he said she fears me.." He said looking at her enquiringly..

Though Sakshi was startled by his question but she continued..
"It doesn't matter who the person was Arjun, but what matters is you both are happy.."

"What if I say I know who the person is?" He said looking at intently..and She knew she was caught..

"I.. I am So...." She was about to continue..but Arjun's response stopped her..

"Thank you Sakshi, It was really important to me, I know tumne yeh Rosh ke liye..."

"No Arjun I did it for you...too" She didn't knew but it just flew out..

Arjun was happy listening to this he still didn't knew Why but her words made him feel special..

"I mean I did it for you both, I did it for friendship, and I did it for our team.." She said remembering how their tiffs used to impact the team.. Everybody knew underlying those tiffs was something very deep..

"You know Sameer used to save everyone from your wrath silently, without even saying anything in particular.." She said giggling..

He joined her laugh by his smiles remembering how Sam used to come in between, divert the topic to save them from his wrath..

Feeling content in their open hearts they came outside had dinner and went to their respective rooms for sleep..

________________________________________

Delhi....

Ayesha was inside the bar undercover as Nadia, but the person she was there for didn't turned there till midnight...It was 2:00 AM, the party was about get wrapped up in an Hour but still the man seemed nowhere..

Finally They decided to raid the bar...Sam and Chotu raided the bar with local police...The police arrested people took them into custody, which the team was to interrogate personally.."

________________________________________

Mumbai

2:30 AM

Sakshi and Arjun both were in their respective rooms, sleep faraway from their eyes...
Sakshi came outside sat on the sofa of the living room switching on the TV, watching shin-chan and laughing at it like kids..Arjun came outside hearing the noise only to find her enjoying the show..