Happy Holi - from Kabira ❤️

Start from the beginning

Kabir held the door handle and was about to twist the doorknob when he heard Kiaan saying , "Antar mantar jantar bhagwan kare bhabhi aapse akele gujhiya banwaye, vo bhi pachatar (pachatar means 75) ," (Abra ka dabra , I wish bhabhi punsihes by making you cook the 75 ghujiyas that too alone) . Only to shut his mouth after receiving a death glare from his own brother , which was enough for Kiaan to run.

[A/N : This is a kind of comedy dailogue that I wrote in rhyme , but don't know how to translate it into English properly]

------

"Arre Aadhira, jaan please let's play na Holi," Kabir said to Aadhira in his sweetest tone possible, such that if  Kiaan would be present here then he would have surely doubted his own ears.

"Kaun jaan? Kaisi jaan, aap kiski baat kar rahe ho, bhaisaab... Ab, I mean Kabir," (who jaan ? Which jaan , whom are you talking about brother , I mean Kabir) Aadhira replied, purposely using "bhaisaab" to annoy Kabir. His annoyed expression made her burst into laughter, but she quickly composed herself, remembering why she wasn't talking to him.

"Bhaisaab? (Brother) Seriously, Ira?" Kabir said, looking at her with total disbelief.

"Seriously veriously mat karo, abhi mujhe ladna hai to mudde se mat hatao mujhe," (Don't try to divert my attention from the main topic , I have to fight with you now) Aadhira said, her cute and angry expressions turning her face to the other side, showing him her anger.

"Accha madam, ladiye aap," (ok mam , Now fight) he said, crossing his arms over his chest and waiting patiently for her to start, as if she was going to sing some kind of song.

"Accha to ab main Ira se madam ho gayi, vaah vaah vaah, ha ha ab to sab kuch vo chipkali hi hogi na," (Okk so Now I have become Madam from Ira ? Yeah yeah now everything will be that lizard  right?) Aadhira replied, getting even angrier this time.

"Kaun chipkali?" (Who Lizard) Kabir asked, unable to understand whom she was referring to.

"Aur kaun ? Vahi, aapki pyari Khyati, kehne ko to neighbor hai par poora din aapke aage peeche nachti rehti hai," ( who else other than you dear Khyati . For everyone she is a neighbour but whole time she keeps clinging with you )she said, only for Kabir to smirk, looking at her jealousy.

"Arre, to kya hua? Humein farak to sirf aapse padta hai na," (Arre so what happened? Because I only care about you) he said, taking a step towards her, trying to calm her down. But who was he kidding? She immediately stopped him by showing him her palm.

"Baatein mat banao, Abir," (Oh, come on, don't make up stories.) she whined, trying hard not to blush and get diverted by his tricks.

"Arre, sacchi baatein nahi bana raha. Chalo na, please Holi khelte hain, sab khel rahe hain apne apne partners ke sath, aur tum yahan gussa baithi ho. Mera kitna mann hai tumhare sath Holi khelne ka, please," (I am not making stories ,C'mon ,let's play Holi, everyone is playing with their partners, and here you are sitting angry. I really want to play Holi with you, please) he said in a pleasing tone, showing her his puppy face.

"Nahi nahi, aap jake uss chipkali ke sath hi holi kheliye, usi se rang lagvaiye, kaise lipat lipat ke rang laga rahi thi,"(No, no, you go and play Holi with that lizard, let her apply colors to you. I saw how she was clinging and smearing colors all over you.) she said, making faces while Kabir tried not to giggle at her cuteness.

"Par mujhe to sirf apni chipkali ke sath holi khelni hai na? Vrna ye macchar bechara kya krega akele bina tumhare?"(But I only want to play Holi with my lizard, right? Otherwise, what will this poor mosquito do without you?) he said, kneeling down in front of the bed where she was sitting at the edge, holding her hands. A beautiful smile that could light up the whole world, or should I say Kabir's world, threatened to come on her face, and ultimately all her anger flew away.