Happy Holi - from Kabira ❤️

Happy 500k to us guys , all thanks to you my cuties ❤️🤌.

This is not a chapter guys , this is just a small part related to the occasion of Holi , so the things aren't much better or in a detailed form . I hope you all like it .

But please don't forget to vote and follow me on instagram 🤌

-------

"Kiaan side hat ja , mujhe andar jana hai" (Kiaan, move aside, I want to go inside) kabir said to kiaan who was standing infront of the door of his room guarding it .

"Nahi hatunga bhai , bhabhi ne saaf mana kiya hai aapko andar entry dene se" (No way bro. Bhabhi has clearly said no entry for you inside) kiaan said without budging from his place

"Hatt ja varna tu bhut pitega mere haato" (Move aside, or else you'll get beaten up by me.) Kabir warned kiaan with his angry face

"Bhabhi patti kar dengi" (Bhabhi will do the bandage , no issues) kiaan said in a challenging tone turning his face to other side with a full confidence tone.

"Bhut bhabhi ka bhakt ban rha h tu," (Seems like you're becoming a devotee of your Bhabhi)  Kabir said through gritted teeth, frustration evident on his face.

"Ban raha hu? Mai toh hu bhabhi ka bhakt. Aapko kya malum kitna pyar krti hai vo mujhe," (becoming ? Bro I am the devotee of bhabhi , do you even know how much she loves me?)  Kiaan replied proudly, his voice filled with conviction.

"Ha, mujhe kaise nahi malum hoga. Saara pyar toh tere pe lutati hai. Biwi meri hai aur pyar tere pe lutati rehti hai," (Yes, how would I not know? She showers all her love on you. She is my wife, yet she continues to shower her love on you.) Kabir grumbled, his words audible to Kiaan, who couldn't help but giggle. He quickly suppressed his laughter, knowing he had to save himself from Kabir's wrath.

"Chalo chalo, side me ja ke jalo. Mujhe room lock karke Holi khelne jana hai. Bhabhi ne bola hai vo aaj poora din mere hi room me rahengi kyuki unhe Holi nahi khelni aur aapse to bilkul bhi nahi milna," (Now go and get jealous in the corner and give me the side , I have to lock the room and play Holi. Bhabhi told me that she will stay in my room all day because she doesn't want to play Holi and definitely doesn't want to meet you) Kiaan said, turning towards the room and enjoying Kabir's desperate situation.

Kabir took a deep breath, and an idea suddenly popped into his mind. He said to Kiaan in an innocent tone, teasing him and remembering how he had worked for a whole week to convince him to get his sports bike. "Okk thik hai, toh fir mai bhi ek kaam karta hu. Teri sports bike ki delivery cancel karwa deta hu nahi." (Alright then I guess I should also cancel the delivery of your sports bike , isn't it) This time, it was Kabir's turn to relish Kiaan's reaction.

"Bhaiiii," (Brooo) Kiaan whined like a child.

"Kya bhaiii," (What broo) Kabir mocked, imitating his actions.

"Please na, bhabhi ka mood nahi hai. Kyu peeche pade ho," (Please bro, bhabhi is not in the mood. Why are you insisting?) Kiaan pleaded not wanting to ruin her sister in law's home.

"Arrre biwi hai vo meri , uske peeche nahi padunga to kiske peeche padunga , baki rahi baat uske mood kee to , vo main dekh lunga, apni biwi mood banana aata hai mujhe. Tu bas side hat pehle," (She is my wife, if I don't tease her, then who will I tease? As for her mood, I will take care of it, I know how to cheer up my wife. Just step aside for now.) Kabir said to Kiaan, narrowing his eyes and moving him aside as Kiaan had no other option left.