chapter 5

Before starting I want to say a sorry to you all for the late update , it was because of some technical issue :)

Now go a head and read it cuties

KABIR'S POV

Monday's already here and I can't believe I'm getting engaged this week! But here's the thing, I hardly know anything about my to-be wife, except for this weird feeling that something is really fishy about her .

Even Kiaan can't figure out what's going on. And I really don't know why Rajat uncle, the one person who could convince Mom to call off the wedding, is nowhere to be found. He's always been there for me, so I hope nothing's happened. I really hope Mom didn't say anything to him beforehand.

Rajat uncle and Mom have been besties since forever, and Mom trusts him more than anyone else. Since Mom didn't have a brother, Rajat uncle was always there for her whenever she needed support. He's genuinely a great person and has a strong bond with Papa too. I really admire him.

But his daughter, Aadhira. Oh boy, she could be quite a handful! Whenever I think about her, I just want to scream! She used to get on my nerves whenever I got close to uncle. Ugh! Despite that, those childhood days were truly special. Rajat uncle used to take us on late-night ice cream adventures when Mom visited him. Even though we only went a few times, it was the absolute best, especially with Mom by my side, listening to every word I said.

Ah, those childhood days... they were like a fleeting moment of pure magic. But hey, let's shift our attention to work, Kabir. I whispered to myself, determined to redirect my focus and leave those nostalgic thoughts behind.

___________________________________________

Rajat uncle
I am really sorry Kabir beta , I am not able to answer yr calls , actually there was some issue at the office , I hope everything is fine there including your Mom.

By the way I heard about your engagement,
Congratulations son !
I am coming there tomorrow only , we both will definitely have a lot of fun like older times !

Love you , See you soon

                                                         4 : 00 pm

Thankgod Finally atleast Uncle noticed my calls , I myself will go to pick him up from the station and then ask him to convince the mom , he will surely help me out . (I thought to myself after seeing the uncle's msg)

AADHIRA'S POV

"Oh god papa , what's the problem with you ? I told you I can't come with you in your favourite Kabir's wedding, please try to understand, I won't get this much long holidays from my coaching centre , students' are having their exams soon and I have to complete the syllabus" I replied to papa who was continuously asking me to come with everyone in Kabir's wedding

"So ask for the holidays, you even used to take their extra classes on Sundays, so why can't you ask for the holidays?" He replied furiously

"And If they aren't allowing you , then leave your job , I can't help it . But you are coming and that's final" he completed without caring about me and my perspective

"How can you be so selfish papa" , I said while tears started rolling down my eyes

"And how did you got this mch long holiday of a week  from your office now ? , Earlier when I asked you to take the leave to accompany me for my exam scheduled out of city, you said , you can't have 3 days holidays and now you got whole week holidays" , I asked him getting frustrated