chapter 8

AADHIRA'S POV

It's such a beautiful Sunday morning, with the weather here being absolutely delightful. I was truly enjoying the peacefulness of it all until I heard someone call my name from inside, requesting my assistance with some tasks.

Oh, dear! These people just can't seem to relax and let everyone else enjoy the tranquility. Everyone is scurrying around, making preparations and getting things in order.

The engagement is scheduled to take place in the evening around 7, so there is still some time left. We chose to have it at the magnificent Malhotra's villa because it's an intimate gathering of close friends. The villa's elegance adds an extra touch of charm to the event.

 The villa's elegance adds an extra touch of charm to the event

Its beauty captivated everyone's attention. As for me, being a self-proclaimed lazy person , all I did is took the opportunity to leisurely explore the surroundings, strolling from one area to another, while also taking snaps to document the preparations.

It's now 5:30 pm, and as the function draws closer, everyone has retreated to their rooms to get ready.

I'm wearing this simple cream-colored lehenga, with a delicate bracelet adorning one hand and a watch on the other

I'm wearing this simple cream-colored lehenga, with a delicate bracelet adorning one hand and a watch on the other. After trying numerous hairstyles with my hair, I finally gave up and opted for a simple mid-partition, letting my locks flow freely.

Since I'm not very skilled in makeup, I decided to keep it minimal. I applied a simple foundation, a touch of baby powder, and a glossy lip balm. And just like that, I was ready...

Yeah, I know it may sound childish, but baby powder is the only thing that suits my unique skin.

As I stepped out of the room, fully prepared, I began searching for others who were also getting ready. To my surprise, every room was locked, and it seemed like nobody was ready yet. Determined to find someone, I decided to head towards Kiaan and my brother's room, assuming they were together. While walking straight, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Umm, sorry," I apologized, looking up to see who it was.

To my surprise, it was Kabir's father, Prateek uncle.