Chapter - 14

I am really sorry guys iss baar update late ho gya thoda but tumhari author diwali ki safai aur apne assignments ki kasai m busy thi to thoda sa smjho okk.

Aur ab mere exams bhi aa rhe hai , to taki mai fail na ho jau , studies p focus krna pdega , but ha updates milti rhengi bs late lapet ho skta hai thoda bhut okk.

Now enjoy reading and thanks a lot for your constant support:-

AADHIRA'S POV:-

I stood nervously outside Kabir's room, my heart racing in anticipation. The memories of that unforgettable moment at the mandap replayed in my mind, the way he firmly grasped my hand, his fiery anger evident in his eyes. As I glanced down at the faint marks he left on my trembling hands, I took a deep breath, gathering the courage to knock on the locked door. Each second felt like an eternity as I waited, my emotions swirling with a mix of anxiety and fear.

I waited anxiously outside his room, my heart pounding with each passing second. The silence was deafening as my knuckles grew sore from the repeated knocks. Desperation filled my voice as I called out his name, but it was swallowed by the empty hallway.

Exhaustion washed over me as I sank to the floor, my back against the cool wall. Time seemed to stretch on as I sat there, lost in a sea of thoughts and emotions. Finally, as if in a dream, I awoke to the creaking of the door. Blinking away the remnants of sleep, I looked up to find him standing there, his bare chest illuminated by the soft glow of the hallway light. My cheeks flushed with a mixture of surprise and anticipation, and I quickly averted my gaze, feeling a rush of emotions swirling within me.

His deep voice echoed in my ears as he whispered, "Don't look there, I'm right here, wifey." I tilted my head up, meeting his intense gaze as he stood at the doorstep, his hand on the half-opened door. A shiver ran down my spine, feeling his breath on my shoulders.

Our faces were inches apart, causing me to stumble slightly, but I regained my composure. His eyes, darker than ever, held a captivating intensity. And then, I felt his hand on my bare waist, sending chills down my spine.

"Come on in, my dear wifey " he murmured in a husky voice, his eyes filled with a dark intensity that sent shivers down my spine. A lump formed in my throat, and I hesitated, taking a cautious step back, uncertain of his true intentions.

But before I could escape, he swiftly caught hold of my wrist, his tone dripping with a sarcastic edge. "Why are you trying to run away , my dear wifey? It's our wedding night, a night meant for us to be together. Come inside," he insisted, his voice laced with a harshness that made my heart race, as he pulled me forcefully into the room.

In that moment, all I wanted is to escape, my mind racing with thoughts of his true nature and his repulsive intentions that his voice made painfully clear. Is this the same person I had opened up to, seeking friendship?

Suddenly, a loud thud jolted me back to reality, snapping me out of my daze. It dawned on me that the door is now closed, leaving me alone in this room with his monstrous presence.

And just as I was about to flee, his grip tightened, trapping me against the wall. I squeezed my eyes shut, bracing myself. His face loomed inches away, his masculine cologne overwhelming my senses. His fingers traced my features, sending shivers down my spine, igniting a fiery heat within me in that chilling room . It felt like my worst nightmare was on the verge of becoming a haunting reality.