chapter 9

KABIR'S POV :-

I woke up with a start, my eyes slowly adjusting to the dim morning light filtering through the curtains. As I glanced at the clock, my heart sank. It read 8:30, much later than my usual wake-up time. The noise from outside grew louder, disrupting the peacefulness of my morning routine. Despite not being a morning person, I always like to stick to my daily routines.

Feeling frustrated and curious, I swing my legs over the edge of the bed, sitting up. Rubbing my eyes, I try to shake off the remnants of sleep. Realization washes over me as I remember the reason for my restless night. Thoughts of an unwanted marriage consume my mind, but I leave everything to fate. With a heavy sigh, I push those thoughts aside, knowing my wishes are in vain. I gather the strength to rise from the bed, my feet touching the cool floor. Standing there for a moment, I rest my hand on my forehead, feeling the weight of the situation and the uncertainty that lies ahead.

As I made my way towards the bathroom, there was a sudden knock at the door , I frowned my brows gussing who it could be?

I was going to open the door and I heard kiaan Shouting from outside

"Bhai open the door, aur kitne soge?" (Hoe much you will sleep)

I opened the door and let him come in.

"What?" I asked, with a frown , not really interested to know why he came here.

"Mom sent you this yellow kurta and asked you to get ready quickly. The haldi function will start around 10, so be on time. Bye!" He replied

As he was leaving, I stopped him by saying, "Wait, I want to talk to you."

He turned back and asked, "About what?"

I replied, "You know better about what. Did you find any information against that girl?"

He sighed and responded, "No bro, I'm trying, but I can't."

Frustrated, I questioned,"So when will you be done trying? After my marriage?"

"No bro , it's not like that , I am trying my best but honestly nothing is working out , but I promise I won't let that Shayra marry you , whatever I need to stop this , but I won't let this happen okk" he replied firmly looking straight into my eyes

"And what are you going to do for that" I asked

"For now , I don't know but trust me"
He said and left...

Well this gave me some sort of relief, bcz even though he is younger to me and childish but he is very particular about his promise and me .I hope everything goes well.

________________________________________

I stepped out of the bathroom after finishing my morning routine and taking a refreshing shower. I put on the yellow kurta that my mom sent me, along with my trusty daily watch and a pair of stylish goggles. To complete the look, I draped a vibrant multicolored shawl around my shoulders. I was all ready for the day!

 I was all ready for the day!