Please!- Harry

I felt my heart clench as Liam poured his soul out to his sister. We heard everything. And by we I mean Ruth, Liam's mum and I. His mum had been glaring at me the whole time.

I heard whispering and then the door swung open and then Liam was in my arms. I didn't hear what he said. "Did you mean that?" I asked and he nodded. I couldn't control myself. I leaned in and kissed him. But he kissed back. The kiss was passionate but we were pulled apart.... Literarily, Ruth pulled him off of me and pinned him to the ground. I was about to jump out and tackle her and but I felt arms pull me away. Tears blurred my vision. I pulled and kicked and thrashed. But I was still bound to whatever was holding me. The last thing I saw was a guard holding my Liam and walking out of the building! What were they going to do with my baby? 

I screamed and thrashed. But I gave up when I realized I lost Liam. I slumped. I closed my eyes and entered a nightmare filled sleep.

I sat in my room, Liam next to me, his head on my shoulder. He hummed and I turned to him. He sat up and the next thing I knew we were kissing. He pushed me onto the bed but never broke the kiss. The kiss was passionate but full of hunger and need and lust. I wrapped my arms around his body. His hands on the mattress to hold him up. Everything was perfect, his body up against mine, his tongue in my mouth.

Then everything changed. He was pulled away buy a guard. He was screaming and crying. He was calling out to me. I tried to sit up but my hands and feet were bound. I couldn't move.

Liam's mum stood over me, a knife in hand.

"Fag's don't deserve to live. What a shame. Liam won't know you. My husband will erase his memory. He and Aly will get back together and he will forget all about you. Everyone will." She smiled and plunged the knife into my stomach. I gasped and I could feel every single drop of blood drip out of my wound. She pulled the knife out and dropped it to the floor with a clatter. My mouth seemed to be stuck open as I felt the blood drain out of me. She chuckled and left the room.

I saw myself in my bed. Handcuffs restricting me. The bloody knife on the stone floor. Blood dripped from my wound and pooled on the floor. Louis entered the room and laughed. HE LAUGHED. He walked over to me and pulled on a glove. He plunged his hand into my wound. I felt so much pain, tears in my cheeks. Zayn and Niall entered. Niall punched me on my sides. Causing more blood to fall from me. Zayn picked up the knife and cut many cuts into my skin. He cut my wrists, legs and arms. I couldn't see any of my skin anymore. Louis pulled his hand out of me and threw the glove on the ground. My eyes closed and then I went pale. I was gone.

I sat up in someone's bed screaming. I felt a hand muffle my screams as it held my mouth closed. It was useless. In my condition I wouldn't be able to fight back or give a crap. Losing Liam is like being skinned alive. Everything hurt. The hand went away and Niall's face was inches from mine. I saw a syringe and I was out.

I woke up to the bright sun shinning in my face, a pounding headache and comfortable blankets making me sweat. I shook them off and stood up but feel back down due to the headache. Then I remembered Liam and I shot up and all pain subsided. Maybe because it was over or because I didn't have the time to feel it. I raced out of the room and into random rooms till I found what I hadn't known I'd been looking for.

Louis, Zayn, Niall, Sam, Dave, Casey, Luke, and Hunter. All of them standing around a table talking over one another. Casey saw me and raced over and wrapped me in a hug. But I couldn't hug him back, not with all these questions in my mind.

"Harry!" Louis said with a smile. "You are okay!"

"Liam?" I asked desperately, everyone's faces fell. Everyone started looking all over the room, avoiding me. Casey stepped back and stood next to Dave. "Where is Liam?" I asked again but no one answered. I just ran, I ran and ran. Pictures of Liam's thrashing body being taken against will. I burst threw the door and just ran. Images of Liam in our room.