☠︎︎ 18. Your Darlin' ☠︎︎

Start from the beginning

Opposite Chay's bed was a desk covered in papers and other books. And also there was something that Kim couldn't identify. It looked like some kind of flat box... a case? It was black. But besides that, Kim had no idea what he was looking at. So he moved his attention next to the closet where there was a full-body mirror just sitting on the floor and next to it was a big green plant and a painting of a pirate ship at the ocean during a raging storm.

"Did you paint that?" Kim asked, pointing at the painting when Chay turned to him confused.

"Oh, that," Chay softly smiled and nodded, "yeah, I did. It was a couple of years ago. We had days and days of constant rain and I kept dreaming about a pirate ship during a storm so I decided to paint it. Do you like it?"

Kim hummed, "it's lovely. But not as lovely as you, darlin'," Kim stood up and walked up to Chay, wrapping his arms around Chay's waist.

Chay tried to ignore the blush that found its way to his cheeks and wiggled himself out of Kim's hold, "here," he gave Kim clean clothes and a towel and pointed at the door on their left, "there's a bathroom—you can go take a shower."

Chay watched as unsure-looking Kim slowly approached the bathroom and then disappeared behind the closed doors. Once Kim was in the bathroom, Chay found his phone lying on the desk. He plugged it in and then he went to his closet again and picked clean clothes for him as well. He was in the middle of deciding between a white T-shirt and a grey hoodie when he heard Kim cursing loudly, using virtually any curse word in a pirate dictionary.

So, Chay approached the bathroom door and knocked, "Kim... are you okay?"

"No!" came a frustrated response.

Chay knew that if he were to get into the bathroom now, he would probably find Kim naked. And then an idea popped into his head—they could just take a shower together. Maybe Chay could just say fuck taking it slow for a bit and actually do what he really wanted to do. And what he really wanted to do was to have Kim all over him. To bathe in Kim's presence. To be with Kim. To just be with him.

So, Chay took a deep breath and entered the bathroom.

Kim was naked... just like Chay thought. He was standing in the middle of the shower, but the shower was turned off. Kim was looking at the shower with so much anger Chay almost started laughing. Kim probably had no idea how to turn a shower on. Chay should have thought about it before telling Kim to take a shower, but now it was actually good that Kim was so confused.

"How does that bloody thing work? What even is it? What is this stupid century with stupid things everywhere I look?!" Kim groaned and squinted his eyes to somehow get a better look at whatever the heck it was that he was looking at.

And then, Chay called out his name. Chay's voice light like a feather flowing through the air and luring Kim towards Chay like a siren luring a pirate to his death.

When Kim's eyes landed on Chay, Chay was looking right at him. Chay's shirt was off, dropping down to his feet, and soon, Chay was naked. Everything in Kim suddenly focused only on Chay and on the fact that every inch of his body was now exposed for Kim to see. He didn't even remember why he was angry or why he needed Chay in here with him, but god, he was so bloody glad that he did.

Chay looked like a sin-personified and when he moved towards him, Kim nearly moaned at the idea of putting his hands on Chay's naked skin and imprinting his touch on Chay's body forever.

Everything around them turned quiet when Chay stepped into the shower and took Kim's hand. Just inches from each other, Chay whispered, "let me help you, captain." He put Kim's hand on the handle next to them, realising warm water on their bodies. "This is how you turn it on..."