Chapter 6

Bathed in the moon's soft glow, two silhouettes moved in sync in a secluded cave, their bodies intertwined in a passionate embrace. The cave echoed with the symphony of their insatiable kisses, punctuated by tender whimpers that reverberated through the air. Amidst the crashing of the ocean waves, a primal growl escaped the alpha's lips. As the night unfolded, their passion couldn't be held any longer. With each touch, they surrendered to the primal urges that consumed them, their bodies becoming one in a symphony of ecstasy. In the cave, they shared their most intimate desires, their souls intertwining amidst the whispers of the night. Under the watchful gaze of the stars and the luminous moon,  lost in a world where time stood still, and only the raw intensity of their connection remained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A few hours before~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toya and Izuku were finally resting. They cuddled on one of the hammocks as they watched the tv. It was a peaceful evening with the sounds of crickets orchestrating their nocturnal melody.

Toya had to piss so badly but didn't want to disturb Izuku, finally not being able to hold it in he said, "Izuku I have to piss so bad.' Izuku hesitantly removed himself from Toya, he never was able to relax his omega instincts when he was alone. It was against an omega instinct to live alone since they were naturally homebodies. They needed to feel safe by having their alphas or other omegas scent around them. Yet, Izuku fought against his omega instincts to become the doctor he is today. Izuku snuggled into Toya's old shirt from earlier, falling asleep almost instantly.

"What the fuck!!!!" Toya screamed.

Izuku immediately bolted from his sleep. He grabbed the knife stashed under the TV and cautiously made his way to the bathroom.

When he opened the door, he was speechless with the scene that unfolded before him.

Toya was pinned against the wall with various red feathers, his shorts hanging dangerously low from his hips. He looked like Jesus Christ waiting for his punishment. There was one feather hovering over his neck as if waiting for the command to slice his neck.

Izuku just stood there, unsure of what to do. He knew these were Hawks, but where was he?

Then he heard a small gust of wind, Hawks appeared from right behind. This made Izuku yelp as he clenched the knife tighter. Keigo was releasing deadly pheromones, making both Izuku and Toya slightly shrink. Izuku looked from Toya to Keigo, waiting for one to break the tension.

Toya's eyes went wide but quickly recovered. "Hay...funny seeing you here haha" he sheepishly said.

Izuku groaned, this was going to be a long night.

The omega narrowed his golden eyes onto Toya, "What kind of greeting was that, well I'm not surprised. You always lacked common sense."He said in a cold voice. 

"Babes, I can ex–"

"Don't call me babes! You lost that right the minute YOU fucked and dumped me. I trusted you to take care of me, but you stomped all over my trust." The infuriated omega was now in front of the alpha making direct eye contact.

"I-no you're right. I am the lowest of the low. I left without properly taking care of you. I'm the worst alpha you could have met. There is nothing I can say or do to make you change your mind. So if you want to hurt me go ahead."

Keigo scowled, why wasn't Toya fighting back?, how can Toya easily let him overpower him? Was it guilt? Or, did he not think Keigo was capable of hurting him? This made him tighten his jaw. Toya wasn't even putting up a fight or trying to save whatever was left of their relationship. 

In an instant, the feathers lightly slashed the alpah's face, arms, legs, and abdomen. Izuku watched in terror as Toya's blood slowly leaked on the floor. He started shaking, letting out distress pheromones. He couldn't watch Toya slowly bleed out again.