Chapter 1

Italized fonts are flashbacks/memories/dreams/nightmare. Bolded words are spoken in Japanese and regular dialogue is spoken in Spanish. Sorry if it's confusing! 

He roughly grabbed Deku's shoulder, he leaned in to whisper, "Don't fucking think about applying to UA. They would never accept someone as pathetic, weak, quirkless shit like you." As he leaned back, he slipped his hand under Deku's white collar shirt and heated his hand. Deku immediately let out distressed pheromones, his usual minty scent was replaced by a rotten smell. The smell of burning skin and distressed pheromones immediately filled the room. Deku looked up into those fierce crimson eyes, his vibrant green eyes were glassy , and whimpered as he felt his skin slowly burn. Once Bakugou was satisfied with his handprint on the omega's body, he left but not before saying, "if you want a quirk so bad, then why don't you take a nose dive off a building. Then maybe in your next life you'll be born with a quirk." Bakugou heard laughter–BEEP! BEEP!

Bakugou woke up in a sweat, his room smelled like burning cotton. He was breathing heavily and feeling slightly disoriented. He looked down at his bed where his hands made two large burn marks. "Damit ", it's been a while since he'd dreamed of that omega. That green-eyed omega that taunted him in his dreams for years. Something about the omega always piqued his interest, he remembers his muttering, fanboying, unwavering enthusiasm, bravery, his refreshing scent that no other omega can come close to.. Bakugou remembers everything, including the insults, and physical and emotional abuse he caused the omega. This memory was the worst of all. This was the last thing he said to Deku before he disappeared from his life. It took years of constant therapy to work through his guilt, aggression, self-loathing, and inferior complex. He's still the same cocky, loud-mouth Alpha but he didn't call civilians extras, or send villains to the ICU(well most of the time he didn't). After Deku left, Bakugou felt a constant weight on his chest. He tried everything to forget the omega, he partied, slept around, and drank heavily, yet he was still drowning. The omega was his lifeline, but he had screwed everything up. Now he's learning to live with the consequences of his actions.

He looked at his alarm, 5:30am . Fuck, he needed to order a new mattress and shower before going to work. He quickly showers, then speeds off in his Mclaren to All Mights agency.

Mexico, Oaxaca

"You're all patched up senor!" Izuku stretched his arms over his head. He's had a busy week, ever since the last battle of LOV in Tokyo. There has been an increase in refugees from East Asia. Many betas and omegas move to the northern and southern hemispheres due to the quirkless population. Although many places in Latin America are underdeveloped, it's a peaceful life with low crime rates. The old folk thanked Izuku a million times for his service. They paid him with some homemade tortillas and a bucket of marinated pork. Izuku has never taken the locals' money, he's always insisted on other forms of payment.

He earned most of his money working for the local government-funded clinic. It had less than 10 employees, yet its staff still managed with the resources given to them. It wasn't rare for Izuku to pay home visits in this pueblito. Not many clinics or hospitals are open on Sunday, but Izuku doesn't mind, he's always been a work alcoholic. Not to mention being passionate about aiding, supporting, or curing others.

He walks towards the beach where he spends most of his nights. Many tourists think that the beach looks magical with its crystal clear water during the day, but the real magic occurs after midnight. That's when the ocean glows.

When he first moved to Oaxaca when he was 14, he would spend hours staring at the bioluminescent ocean. He found it therapeutic to talk to the ocean, he bore all his burdens, insecurities, worries, and emotions without being judged. For the first time, he didn't care if he looked crazy talking to the millions of microorganisms. He felt safe for once, he felt as if the world had created this beach just to heal him. And that's exactly what he did. Izuku no longer the weak, submissive omega from middle school. He was 5'6, with his unruly green locks, he had a slight undercut, his round face was now slimmed down, and he had an incredible tan which made his freckles stand out even more. He was slim, but still had curves that accentuated his waist and backside.

As he lay on the beach under a palm tree, his omega instincts tingled. He felt something watching him, he sat up and carefully surveyed his surroundings. He didn't see anything out of the ordinary..He shook the feeling off and went back to sunbathing.