Chapter 2

So for now, since everyone is still in Japan or Mexico. There is no need to clarify which language they're speaking. Just assume they're speaking the native tongue where they currently are located. Thanks!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Everyone knows when Ground Zero is in a foul mood. He had three moods which consisted of being annoyed (determined by the usual scowl on his face), anxious (reflected by his scowl and clenching fist), and infuriated (all the above plus angry pheromones). No one dared to glance or converse with him unless it was to hand him important case files or coffee.

Low whistle. " Yo Bakubro tone down those pheromones you're scaring the interns and sidekicks,said a way to cheerful Kirishima. Kirishima had grown on Bakugou like a barnacle on a whale. He was able to tolerate Kiri since their days in UA. Kirishima had a way to worm his way into anyone's heart. He will never say it out loud but Katsuki is grateful for this friendship. For a long time, he felt unworthy to have friends, thus creating more distance between his classmates and teachers at school. Bakugou doesn't know if it's because of the lack of brain cells or Kirishimas' relentless personality to befriend everyone, but he's glad that Kiri never gave up on him. He truly respects his redhead friend, not as just a hero but as an equal. 

"Tch." Bakugou answered and then gave a small growl. He wanted to tell Kiri about his dream but they were both going to be late for an emergency briefing with the top 3 hero agencies. This included All Mights, Todoroki, and Hawks agencies. He rolled his eyes thinking of reuniting with most of his classmates again. He was going to see half and half, ponytail, glasses, frog girl, round face, and eye bags. He was sure there was going to be more, but he didn't care who they were.

Bakugou didn't need to announce his arrival, his presence said it all. He was the ideal Alpha: 6'5, with defined muscles, a sharp jawline that made him even more intimidating, an arousing burnt caramel scent, and bright red crimson eyes that could pierce your soul. He oozed confidence and dominance. He sat down at the head chair. Onto his left was Dunce face and on his right shitty hair.

"Let's get this fucking over with," Bakugou said in a booming voice.

Momo cleared her throat, "Nice to see you too Ground Zero. We have been informed that the League of Villains is on the move again. " The room fell silent, it's been at least a decade since LOV had shown their faces, much less start organizing themselves again. This was going to be a long briefing.

Mexico

After sunbathing for a couple of hours, Izuku decided to stop by the market to buy some ingredients for his meal tonight. By the time he finished shopping he had bought a raspado, a can of powered chocolate, the sun was setting as he opened his front door. Izuku lived in a cozy two-bedroom home. He didn't have much furniture since most of the time he spent his time sleeping on a hammock or at the beach. In his living room there was a small colored tv with antennas, but never really used it. There were piles of books scattered everywhere, he had books in Spanish, English, and Japanese. One stack was so high he used it as a nightstand. He had a small altar with his mom's picture that included a rosemary, La Virgin de Guadalupe, fresh-cut roses, and a lit candle. His property was a decent size, he had a chicken coop, a stone oven outside, a garden, and a shed for his medical equipment, herbs, ointment, etc.

"Hola mama, look what the Martinez family gave me! Homemade tortillas and marinated pork!" I wish you were here to share this delicious meal." As he smiled at the photos, he felt a slight wave of sadness and loneliness. He shook his head, "Come on Izuku don't be so emotional, you're doing great, mom would be proud." He took a couple of breaths before turning on the radio. As he was changing the stations, a shadow quietly moved its way into the omega's home. He had just found the perfect song to listen to when he felt rough hands slither around his waist.

"AHHH!!" Izuku screamed and jumped to grab his cooking knife. But stopped when he smelled soft, smoky pheromones. This unique pheromone belonged to one blue-eyed Alpha.

"Don't scream so loud, you almost busted my ear drum...Fuck" exclaimed Toya as he rubbed his ear. 

"Toya!! What are you doing here? Are you hurt? Is someone chasing you? Are you still on the run? Do you need a place to stay? Wait, are you hungry? I was just about to make dinner! I can't-" Deku was abruptly interrupted by a scarred hand placed over his mouth. 

"You're muttering again Izu, " said Toya as he chuckled. He removed his hands and waited for the omega to gather his thoughts.

"I wouldn't have screamed or muttered if you had told me that you were coming by! ", Izuku huffed and crossed his arms.

"Sorry Izu, don't be so upset. I need to be incognito, everyone thinks I died in Japan, so I need to keep it that way." Toya now swung himself lazily on one of Izuku's hammocks.

Izuku gave him a lookover, Toya had lost weight since he last saw him and he died his hair brown instead of black. His skin scarred skin was slowly healing, there was less purple skin and staples this time. Izuku huffed as he walked over to Toya and jumped into the hammock with him. Dabi was one of the few Alphas he felt comfortable around. Although Toya would occasionally flirt with him, he never really meant it. He just liked watching the green-haired omega become a flustered mess.

"Toya...why are you here?" Izuku quietly asked. There was a knot forming in his stomach as he slowly started to release distress pheromones.

"Shhh it's okay Izu," Toya rubbed his lower back trying to calm him down.

"You..you only ever come by when you're half d-dead or w-with some bad news," Izuku couldn't help but tear up as he looked into those blue iridescent eyes.

Toya didn't say anything. Instead, he stared out the window's kitchen. He took a deep breath and then cautiously said,

"Izuku please listen to me carefully. You need to leave this town as soon as possible. League of Villians are on the move again and they're going town to town recruiting anyone body abled person to join them." He felt Izuku immediately tense at the news.

"Is he...Shigaraki still alive?"Izuku asked in a shaky voice. He pushed down his repressed memories, he tried to never think of those dark memories. 

Toya nodded, "I haven't seen him yet, but there have been spottings all over the United States and a couple in Mexico recently. " Izuku started trembling, he felt light-headed, and it was getting hard for him to breathe.

Toya released soothing pheromones, then stood up and returned with Izukus' favorite blanket. Izuku's mom's scent was faint, but it was still there. Once Izuku's scent was back to normal. Dabi continued,
" I have a couple of contacts in the United States, I can help you get your visa, stable job, and a place. I–"

"No." the omega interrupted him.

"What do you mean no?" Toya now was standing as if challenging Izuku.

"I'm not running away again, he took so much already. I will stand my ground and help protect this town I call my home." He held the Alphas' gaze as he stood up. 

Dabi ran a hand through his hair and started pacing, "God dammit...Izuku please think rationally, I can't protect you here. I'm also on the run from them. If they catch me they will kill me for being a traitor. Then they'll go after you for aiding me. He'll –" Dabi clenched his jaw as smoke started burning in his palms. Just thinking about what Shigaraki would do to this innocent omega made his teeth clench. Izuku had already been traumatized once by Shigaraki. He tried focusing on his breathing, but graphic memories of Shigaraki drugging, abusing, and raping young omegas flashed in his mind. Over his dead body would he let Izuku ever experience that kind of trauma again. 

"Toya.."Izuku glared at him with determination. "I promise I'll be safe, there are some pro heroes that owe me favors and are more than willing to help me. " He walked over to the blue-eyed alpha who was giving off angry pheromenes, and placed his arms gently on his waist to hug him. Toya couldn't resist those emerald eyes and pleading face.  If the League of Villains was coming to here for a fight, then they were going to need all the reinforcements available. This was Izukus' home and no one was going to take it from him.