Chapter 4

"Kachaaaaaan! Slow down, wait for me! Y-your walking too fast." Deku's eyes were watery as he kept tripping and falling further and further back.

Tch stupid nerd, you can never do anything on your own. Here. Kacchan waited for the omega to stand and catch up. He had a hand stretched out to Deku..-quiquiriquí!!!!

Ugh, the virident omega had less than 5 hours of sleep. He had stayed up talking to Toya about his latest patients. He stretched a little before standing up.

"Kacchan." He hasn't said or thought about the Alpha for a while. It's hard not to think about him when everyone in town sells plushies, drawings, figurines,etc. and are infatuated with the explosive blonde. He secretly has a Ground Zero figurine but it's well hidden in his house. Izuku was still secretly a fanboy, and this was seen sometimes when he was taking down medical notes. There would be random questions or observations about a patient's or hero's quirk.

Izuku had mixed emotions about Kacchan. He knows that Kacchan was pushing him away for a good reason. He has so many memories of the two of them that he will forever cherish. But it seems that they're easily overshadowed by the cruel memories. Izuku's body is a reminder of the consequences of the abuse. Kacchan became more aggressive after finding out Izuku's second gender. It's like the alpha no longer saw him as Izuku instead he saw him as a burden. After Kacchan thoughtlessly told Izuku to kill himself, a small part of his love for Katsuti died. Izuku didn't know why he felt rejected, but it broke something in him. He felt his heart ache along with anger and disappointment. Kacchan had always been rough around the edges but never thought Kacchan would hate his existence. He blinked the tears away, it was too early to be upset. The smell of food interrupted Izuku's thoughts.

"Honey~ breakfast is ready!" Toya said in an overly sweet voice.

Izuku rolled his eyes, how could he be so obnoxious so early in the morning?

The smell of huevo rancheros and cafe de la olla made his mouth water. Izuku didn't know if it was Toyas actual cooking or having someone else cook for you that made the food so delicious. Toya also never burnt the tortillas, like Izuku. He's almost burnt down the house a couple of times before...

"You know, I'm sure a certain feathered pro-hero would love to taste your cooking, " the omega said, smirking with a raised brow.

"As much as I would love to entertain that thought, we are no longer in contact. It's for the best anyway." He casually shrugged but the omega knew he was hurting.

"Well, he's actually going to be in this hemisphere in a couple of hours." Toya's eyes went wide.

"You did NOT call the Hawks agency for support!"he shouted as he dropped his fork.

"Yes, and two other agencies as well," Izuku said as he stuffed his mouth with tortillas and eggs. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. I can't face him Izu. He hates me, I left him right after his heat and I didn't even knot or mark him. I'm the worst alpha out there! If the LOV doesn't string me up, Keigo will surely slice my throat in my sleep!"

"First off, eww too much information. Secondly, you don't know if he hates you unless you truly talk to him. Lastly, you are not a bad alpha. You just made one mistake. This is your chance to  clear any misunderstandings with him. Plus, I can name at least shitty 10 alphas, trust me Toya. You are not the worst out there, if anything you're on my top list of best alphas. You actually treat omegas with care and don't have an inferiority complex based off of quirks or second gender. You'd be surprised how many Alphas, especially heroes , discriminate omegas. "

"Izu, fuck those Alphas that have underestimated you. They don't deserve an intelligent, brave, and beautiful omega."  Izuku stopped eating to give Toya a small smile. He never knew how to react to compliments.

"I do think that you're too forgiving and unfortunately not everyone is like you. Plus, you're 25 years old already, so you know what feels to be in heat and the aftercare that comes afterward. If Alphas don't comfornt their omegas afterwards they might go into post-depression from not being marked or knotted." Toya kept staring at his eggs with an intense gaze. Izuku stayed quiet as he let his friend process his emotions.

He finally looked up and gave Izuku a small smile. "For a doctor, knowing that I helped Keigo with his heat shouldn't be too much information, what are you? A preteen?" He snorted thinking how easily embarrassed Izuku became when talking about something intimate.

Within seconds Izuku was the color of a tomato. "well..I mean-, it's just that-"

Toya cut his sentence short as he chuckled, "I'm busting your balls Izu. Although, now that we're on the topic of heats..Who do you spend it with? You still talking to the vibrator or that American? Or both?" Toya wiggled his eyebrows at Izuku.

"Who I spend my heats are none of your concern! " as he hid his face in his hands. "Plus I haven't had my heat since I was in middle school, since that one time.."

Toya gently placed a hand on Izukus and their eyes met, "I promise that you'll never experience something as traumatic as that again. If an Alpha ever tries to force themselves, they'll be dead before they know it."

Izuku felt a chill go down his spine. Toya never made promises that he couldn't keep.

"Let's clean up, I have patients to visit and I have to examine those scars."

" Thank you babes, I can always count on you~" Toya leaned in with a mischievous grin.

"Go jump in a field of nopales" Izuku rolled his eyes. He giggled slightly as Toya pouted.