Chapter 3

What. the. actual. flying. fuck. 

That was his first thought, as Momo projected a picture of Deku on the board.  That was his Deku on the board. He was in some white scrubs, with a stethoscope around his neck, smiling brighter than the goddam sun. He looked good. Not just good, he looked gorgeous. He still had those shimmering green eyes framed with dark lashes and dark freckles, his face looked less round making him look less boyish, he had an ear piercing, and his skin was glowing. Deku's pink rosy lips were pulled into a genuine smile. His inner alpha howled as he thought about how those pink lips would look on his lower half or how those pretty lashes would shimmer in the morning sunlight. Dam, he wishes he could go back in time to beat the shit out of his younger self. Why did he have to be such an arrogant little shit? Why didn't he just tell Deku how he really felt? He felt a tornado of emotions rising in his chest. 

Momo was explaining something about Deku's intel, but Katsuki didn't hear anything. He was hyper-focused on his picture until Denki nudged his leg.

Everyone was staring at him as if waiting for a response. Katsutki cleared his throat,

"Sorry, what was the question?"

Momo rephrased, "We need to travel to Mexico as soon as possible, will you be joining the mission or sending someone in your place? "

"Why wouldn't I be joining this fucking mission? " He growled. No one was phased with his tone, but they were taken aback by the feral growl.

"Ground Zero, Creati was just asking a question. I don't know why you're acting on the defense, We're all working towards the same goal." Todoroki said in his usual monotone.

Bakugou stood up, "This case is now placed on level one priority, we can not let the LOV reassemble again. We need to crush their forces while they're weak. Creati are you sure that intel is reliable? If we're going off of rumors, not only are we placing everyone in danger but leaving Japan unguarded." As much as he wanted to jump onto an airplane to reunite with his first love, he need to confirm the information was not only updated but solid. 

"I am certain. Izuku Midayora is a well-known doctor all over Mexico. He's supported pro-heros during all types of crises internationally and nationally.  He's a Japanese citizen, but moved to Mexico when he was 15 where he learned and practiced medicine from the best. Even though he is an omega he is well-trained for battle and quite skilled with knives. Miydoria is currently staying in his hometown in Oaxaca, where an ex-member of LOV contacted him with this information. " Creati proudly puffed her chest. Momo had met Izuku on a mission in the US a couple of years ago. Not only had he bandaged her wounds but also protected her when she was close to her heat. Being in heat is one of the most vulnerable experiences for an omega. Momo couldn't wait to see the omega but had to keep her emotions and scent stable for the mission. 

Lida stood up making stiff arm movements, "If we may ask who is this ex-memeber? Can we trust any ex-member of the LOV organization?" 

"I can only disclose that information  until you agree to join the mission. We cross-referenced the information with pro-heroes in Mexico and everything checked out. They might not be part of the LOV organization, but they are still well-informed and feared. Any further questions? " Creati said in a cold voice. 

Bakugou looked around the room with a stern expression. He felt his blood run cold, thinking of an ex-villain being anywhere near Deku. His Deku. He did not doubt that his Deku caught the attention of all the alphas in the room. They all looked at the images of Deku with curiosity, some with lust and others with admiration.

A deep growl escaped Bakugou again. Everyone stared at him. Bakugou barked, "I don't want anyone bothering this omega. He's too important to our mission seen as he's the main source of our intel. Not a fucking glance, greeting, or interaction. We need to keep our distance in case LOV already has a tail on him. Understood?" It was rare for Bakgou to use his Alpha voice, meaning he was orders were set in stone unless told otherwise. 

There was a unison nod from all the pro-heroes.

"Meeting dismissed, we're leaving tomorrow morning at dawn. We don't know how long we'll be there so make sure you say your goodbyes to your loved ones."

Bakugou was the first to exit the room. He needed fresh air, he had finally found his missing piece. Before he could make it to the stairs, he heard a couple of feet following him. His inner Alpha was pacing back anxiously. 

"Hay Katsuti, are you okay? You kind of went feral in there for a sec."Denki said in a nervous voice.

"Yeah, bro. If you need to stay back for this one, no one will judge you. We all know that you are given more cases than anyone to solve. You practically live here. This place is successful because of your leadership skills,but also your presence."

Bakugou's breathing was still erratic. Without a word or glance towards the idiots, he ran up the stairs to the roof. He leaned against a wall and then practiced his breathing techniques. After 5 minutes of breathing, His mind was cleared. He knew exactly what he had to do. Kirishima and Denki were lingering by the door of the roof. They knew the blonde needed space to clear his head.

The blonde alpha looked at his friends. "I'm going to Mexico to save my omega and then court the shit out of him."He confidently strode by the two idiots with shocked faces. Kiri and Denki gave each other a look, then chased after the alpha. They were even more confused than before.