Mike 💉 :
You gonna come look with me today ?
- 7:34 a.m

Mike 💉 :
Respond Ge so I can go on
- 7:40 a.m

I looked and saw it was 8.

G 🎀💉:
Sorry just woke up. I am! I'll meet you at the arena in 15 .
- 8:01 a.m

Mike 💉:
Aite
- 8:03 a.m

I got up bout to go get ready for a shower . I felt myself becoming overwhelmed about everything . I was about to tear up just as King knocked on the door . I went to the door , opening it slightly as he raised an eyebrow pushing it farther back coming in .

"I was about to get in the shower."

"I don't care , this my room." I just nodded and got my stuff about to go to the guest room .

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked as tears started fall .

"Because shit just falling apart king." I said . "I just want my cousin back."

"Ooh." He said about to walk into the bathroom , I scrunched up my face looking at him .

"Why you say it like that?" I yelled out to him . He came back in .

"Because when I try to be concerned you cuss me out and be bitching so why even try." He spat .

"Because I'm still mad at you King. You haven't did anything for me to forgive you for abandoning me!" I spat back . He walked up closer .

"Abandoning you is having yo ass on the street . Abandoning you is leaving and never come back . I didn't abandon you . I was doing shit for you , for kassidy , for everybody around here!" He yelled back .

"You abandoned me emotionally , mentally and physically . You could've worked and balanced been here with us . You chose how you wanted it to be . So many people has left in my life king , it felt like you left. I-I.." I took a deep breath , trying to even it out as I was crying .

I shook my head , waving him off .

"Gene.." He said pulling me by my hand , grabbing my waist .

"Let me go King." I mumbled wiping my face as I grabbed his hands trying to pry them off of me.

"Stop crying." He said trying to wipe my face but I put my face  down .

"I gotta meet Michael , let me go." I said again . It was a few seconds before he let me go . I got my stuff again before walking out , to the guest bathroom starting the shower .

--

I was out and dressed as I was about to go but went to kassidy room . She was still sleep but I bent down to her level kissing her forehead repeatedly , rubbing over her curls . She sleeps so wild making me smile .

I turned around and saw King looking with his arms folded as he watched me . I made sure my hair was in a good ponytail before walking past him . I went and got my keys , leaving .

I was now driving down the street , on the way to the arena where the concert was at . We were gonna see if maybe we saw her car or something .

"Hey mike!" I said as I got out the car , hugging him .

"Hey why are you late?"

"Uh .. Me and king were talking."

"Y'all talked?"