Trust in Us BxB pt2

Name: SeungminAge: 23Personality: thinks he's normal but far from it, a savage, nice, loves food, loves to sing

Name: Seungmin
Age: 23
Personality: thinks he's normal but far from it, a savage, nice, loves food, loves to sing.

Name: SeungminAge: 23Personality: thinks he's normal but far from it, a savage, nice, loves food, loves to sing

Name: I.N (Jeong-IN)
Age: 23
Personality: sweet, literally an angel, but is a savage when needs to be, loves dancing.

TRUST IN US( Seungmin/I.N)

SEUNGMIN POV

I was sitting on the couch cuddling with I.N watching a movie, all the other members decided to have their dates outside so I decided to have our date inside instead "babe you want popcorn" I.N looked at me and smiled "yea I would love some" I got up and went to the kitchen to fix us some popcorn making sure to put it in a big bowl.

I came back and sat in between his legs getting comfortable "babe don't d-do that" I looked at him confused until I felt him harden beneath me "sorry" I laid back and smirked then two minutes later I "accidentally" grinned on him.

He gripped my waist "babe I'm serious" I shuddered at his voice and did it again subconsciously setting him off in the process "that's it" he picked me up and walked us to his room "I tried to be nice but obviously that doesn't work with you".

I giggled when he threw me on his bed and crawled on top of me "I just wanted to tease you" he thrusted up making me moan "ahhh" and he grabbed my neck "you were teasing me a little to much" he squeezed my neck making me whimper "what are you gonna do about it" he made a growling sound and I knew I fucked up.

He stood up and sat in a chair that was in his room and looked at me "strip" and I did I was left sitting on his bed completely naked in front of him, he got up and walked towards me and started kissing me pushing me back on the bed and getting naked himself , he crawled on top of me wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You ready babe" I nodded holding his hands "yes" he slowly pushed in making me arch my back from the mattress in pleasure "feels g-good" he was moving slow but got faster "you feel so good" he kept going and he started choking me but not to hard.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed the spot on his shoulder before I bit it breaking the skin, "mmmmmmm" my muffled moans filled the air along with skin clapping "I'm close" I heard I.N breath I to my ear telling me and I nodded my head letting him know I was close too and after a couple more strokes we were both cuming.

We were catching our breathed when we heard the roommates come back "guys you home?" I kissed I.N "Yes" we took a bath and went downstairs spending time with our friends.

THE END

WORDS: 489