Old School BxB

Name: JinAge: 20Personality: Shy, timid, sweet, kind, and a beautiful person

Name: Jin
Age: 20
Personality: Shy, timid, sweet, kind, and a beautiful person.

Name: KaiAge: 25Personality: Nice, bossy, in charge, liked to be leader, loves his family

Name: Kai
Age: 25
Personality: Nice, bossy, in charge, liked to be leader, loves his family.

OLD LOVE (JIN/KAI)

JINS POV

I woke up from my loud alarm and groaned at how early it was "it's to damn early" I mumbled as I got ready for work.

I didn't necessarily disliked my job I just didn't like my boss, ok I lied I do like my boss I just don't like that he is my boss. His name is Kai, he's 25 and very freaking handsome I mean I blush every time I see him.

As I was brushing my teeth another alarm started to go off which let me know I should be heading for the door and that's exactly what I did, I stopped at a coffee shop and got one for me and for the boss since it was only going to be us two for the morning today.

As I walked in I sat down at my desk and immediately got to work with all personal things, see in Kai's personal assistant so I work very closely with him which is why I hate that he's my boss cause there will be no relationship between us "which won't happen anyway" I sigh at the sad truth, about 30 minutes later and in comes Kai so I stand up and greet him.

"Good morning Mr.Yoon" he smiled at me "good morning Jin, how are you this morning?" "Good and you" I turned towards my desk to grab his coffee "same it's going good also" I nodded my head and handed it to him "thank you Jin any upcoming meetings?" I looked at the schedule "yes you have one in three hours and then one at 3 o'clock sharp" he nodded his head "ok thank you" he walked to his office and I sat back down.

"He looks amazing today" I said as I checked him out, I continued my work until the place was buzzing with people then I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 10 o'clock, I got up to go to Kai's office and when I opened the door I saw him lip locking with another employee.

I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat "it's almost time for your meeting Yoon" he immediately got up and walked outside while starring at me and I knew why, unlike everyone else I call him Mr. Yoon while everyone calls him Kai but when I'm upset with him I only call him Yoon which is what I just did.

"Are you ok?" I looked at him and nodded "yeah why" "you called me Yoon"  I looked confused on purpose "I mean that's your name" the elevator dinged and we got out and walked to the restaurant right across the street which is where the meeting will be held "yes but you usually put Mr in front" "well I forgot there's our meeting".

He sat down at the table while I sat at another and ordered food, after a while it was time to go as we were walking back I hadn't said anything to him other than " it's now 1:30 don't forget you have a meeting at 3 sharp" he nodded and I went back to my office.

Once again I went to his office to let him know of the meeting and once again with the same girl he was lip locking "it's time for your meeting" I didn't even acknowledge him I just left immediately for the meeting room and sat down 'why can't he just stop messing with everyone and just notice me' I huffed and just stared when Kai and the person were having the meeting with walked in.

"This is Park" "Park this is Jin" I stood up and shook his hand and when I sat back down we locked eyes and I blushed 'wow he's handsome I mean not as handsome as Kai but very attractive still' they started the meeting and every once in a while me and park would lock eyes and I would immediately look down.

As we were walking out "Mr. Jin could I talk with you for a min" I looked at Park and nodded once we were out of ear shot of Kai who was looking at us I turned my attention to Park "yes" he smiled " I was wondering if I could take you out to dinner tonight" I looked at him shocked "really" he nodded "yes really so what do you say tonight at 8" I nodded "yes I would like that" we walked back to Kai and they said there goodbyes "see you tonight Jin" "see you tonight Park".

I smiled and blushed and walked back to my desk 'maybe this could stop me from lusting after Kai' once it hit 6:30 I was out of there "goodbye Mr. Yoon" "going home" I turned towards him "no I'm going on a date" I don't know why I felt the need to tell him but I wanted him to know, he looked angry to me "with who if I might ask" "with Park" he looked furious "goodbye Jin" I turned around and left the building.

I was now back home from the date and to say he was perfect was a lie he was amazing we had everything in common and he's hot but I couldn't stop thinking about Kai, I heard a loud bang on my door so I went to open it and "Kai what are you doing" I didn't get to finish my sentence since he kissed me.

I broke it up to look at him " please tell me you didn't fall for him?" I was confused "who" "my brother Park" "w-what no" he looked relieved to hear that "can I come in" I nodded and walked in leaving him to close the door " I like you" " what" " I've always liked you and he knew that" "I'm sorry the guy who's always sucking some whores lips likes me" he looked embarrassed as he should.

He moved closer towards me and pulled me closer "yes I tried to stop it which is why I did that but I never fucked anyone just kissed" he kissed me again and I kissed him back moaning "mmm Kai" he picked me up "where's your room?" "Mmm second door".

He threw me on my bed and climbed on top off me kissing my neck then taking my clothes off  "your so beautiful" I blushed and watched him strip out off his clothing "damn" he kissed me again and grinded against me "mmm Kai feels g-good" he wrapped my legs around his head and he ate my ass.

"Ahhh f-fuck mmm" he continued until I came "ahh please Kai please fuck me" "as you wish" he put my legs on his shoulders and slowly slid into me "mmmm ahh" I moaned and he put his face into my neck "fuck" he started to move then started to speed up "ahhhh daddy it feels good" "fuck it feels good" I nodded and kissed him scratching his back feeling blood drawn "daddy I'm gonna cum" he grunted "wait for me" I nodded and cried when I was reaching my peak of pleasure "daddy please" "wait" I continued to cry and moan until my throat felt sore.

"Cum now Jin" I screamed as we came together, he fell beside me as we both catches our breaths "Jin" I looked at him "you belong to me" "ok" we cuddled and fell asleep.

I woke up to my alarm and got ready for work as I walked inside I saw Kai and Park, I walked over to them and kissed Kai "hi Park" "hi babe" I went to my office and looked at Kai "so he's all yours" "all mine" I smiled and got to work looking at my boyfriend.

THE END

WORDS: 1,335