Claustrophobic in love BxB

• Han• 23 years old• Shy, cute, very friendly, loves his members, and is in love with Leeknow

• Han
• 23 years old
• Shy, cute, very friendly, loves his members, and is in love with Leeknow.

• Leeknow• 25 years old• dominant, quite, threatened everyone except for Han, in love with Han

• Leeknow
• 25 years old
• dominant, quite, threatened everyone except for Han, in love with Han.

Claustrophobic In Love(Han/Leeknow)

HANS POV

It was one of those sports things with all of us celebrities, I was breathing hard trying not to have a panic attack so I made sure to stay close to Leeknow cause he calms me down I don't know if it's because I like him or if it's just because he's always there for me but I need to be around him.

"Leeknow" I call his name and he turned towards me "what's wrong Han" I pointed to my chest "h-hurts" I whimpered and squeezed his arm tight so he went to find BangChan and tell him he's taking me to the restroom.

We go to the restroom and it's me and Leeknow in a stall with me breathing heavy "Han you need to calm down and slow your breathing" I shook my head tears falling down my cheeks "I c-c-can't" I hiccuped.

He pulled me towards him into a hug and I calmed down breathing his scent in from his neck "Han you ok" I stepped back and looked at him "you can go if you want I'm a mess so it's gonna take a while I'll be fine" "No Han I'm not leaving you here by yourself".

I looked at him still hiccuping and leaned in kissing him he pulled back "are you sure" I nodded and he kissed me he sat down on the toilet seat thing that covers the actual toilet and I straddled his legs grinding against him "umm Leeknow f-feels good" he kissed my neck licked my neck bite it and he had me a moaning mess.

We heard the door open so I covered my mouth with my hand but Leeknow didn't care he took my jacket and shirt off hanging it on the hook and pushed my pants down I stood up so I could take one leg out and sat back down.

Leeknow took his dick out and I gasped at how big he was "hello someone in here" "y-yes" "oh ok" the stranger went back to his own business and Leeknow rubbed our dicks together and I whimpered but only Leeknow could hear me "f-fuck feels good oppa" I whispered.

Leeknow lifted me up and rubbed his tip against my entrance then he slowly pushed me down onto him, I let out a silent scream at how he was stretching me out once I bottomed out I started moving up and down slowly then I started going faster Leeknow matching my thrusts "ahh f-fuck" I moaned out loud to the point where the guy who was here asked if I was ok " y-yes mmmmm" Leeknow went faster to where you could hear skin slapping skin Leeknow stopped and I whined "no why did you stop" he put his hoodie on me so it was covering my body and my face.

He picked me up and left the stall turned me towards the mirror where the stranger was and put my leg on the sink and continued to fuck me "ahhh f-fuck" I could see the stranger wasn't some celebrity which means he probably snuck into this event but I couldn't care less as I was in so much pleasure.

Leeknow leaned down to where he was near my ear "you like this huh? You don't like being around a lot of people but you like to be watched" I whimpered and looked at the stranger who was jerking himself off I clenched around Leeknow and he pushed me towards the stranger "suck" I looked at Leeknow confused.

He grabbed my hair and put his hand around my throat and squeezed it "suck him off" I nodded and he let go my throat hurting because of his grip but I loved the pain.

The stranger put his penis in my mouth and I started sucking I felt really good cause of Leeknow he kept on pounding into me and after some time "oppa I'm g-gonna c-cum" he pushed my head all the way on the stranger penis to the point where it hit the back of my throat and fucked me harder I felt the stranger cum down my throat and Leeknow in my ass while I came on the floor.

"Leeknow it felt so good" he picked me up and dressed me "you feel better" I nodded and kissed Leeknow "I like you" "I love you too" I blushed and looked at the stranger "umm bye" I waved at him and he waved back smiling at the both of us "wait" we stopped and looked at the stranger "my number if you guys want to do something like this again" Leeknow took it and nodded "you'll get a call".

We left and continued the day we went back to the house and called the guy to meet another day we cuddled and spent the day together happy.