Omega king BxB

•Troy• 18• Nice, kind, funny, and very sweet

•Troy
• 18
• Nice, kind, funny, and very sweet

• Sam• 35• mean, but nice, caring, also couldn't give two fucks, true to his feelings

• Sam
• 35
• mean, but nice, caring, also couldn't give two fucks, true to his feelings

Omega King (Troy/Sam)

SAMS POV

I was hanging out with friends laughing at something when our food arrived, I started eating while all my friends were being fed by their mates.

I heaved a heavy sigh because I don't have a mate yet your supposed to find your mate at the age of 19 because for me as I'm a omega that's when my first heat will come and my mate will find me but it can happen early like my dear friends for example not 19 but have their mates with them.

I finished my food and got up "where you going Troy" I smiled "I'm going home ok my treat" I paid and said goodbye leaving my friends and their mates, as I was walking to my car I got an incoming call from my mom "hey Mom" "hey Troy can you run to the store for me real quick I need bread, sugar, and cooking oil" I nodded my head making a mental note of the list of things "ok Ma I got you" she hung up and I was in my way to the store.

I grabbed a buggy to get her stuff and some other "oh this is cute" I grabbed the hat and put it in my buggy then I got some snacks and paid for my items as I was leaving I saw a help wanted poster so I turned and went to the cashier "how do I apply for the job" he grabbed a piece of paper and I wrote my information down for the owner and left to go home.

"Girl he be saying the same thing to everyone" I got a notification on my phone "hold on girl I'll call you back" I checked it and yelped with Joy cause the owner to the Store said I could start tomorrow at 3:00-12:00 so I got up and got a outfit prepared for tomorrow.

"Troy dinners ready" I went downstairs and ate and told my Mom the good news about my first job I know at the age of 18 and this is my first job crazy, we got done eating then I went upstairs to go to bed.

I woke up and went to get in the shower and made me some breakfast and texted my friends good morning then did a quick workout and very quickly it was time for me to get dressed, brush my teeth, and spray some cologne to smell good and I was out the door and on my way to the store.