Pain in Heart BxB

Name: TimmyAge: 17Personality: Very shy and timid but very nice and sweet, loves reading and animals and submissive

Name: Timmy
Age: 17
Personality: Very shy and timid but very nice and sweet, loves reading and animals and submissive.

Name: TonyAge: 17Personality: Asshole, very cocky and very annoying, captain of football and loves his family and dominate

Name: Tony
Age: 17
Personality: Asshole, very cocky and very annoying, captain of football and loves his family and dominate.

PAIN IN HEART (TIMMY/TONY)

TIMMYS POV

I was sitting in class taking notes when I heard laughing from behind me, I turned and saw Tony making fun off me "what's wrong piggy" I looked down afraid and turned back around to finish my work.

I walked into the bathroom and went inside a stall, I sat down on the toilet and cried 'why does Tony hate me' I never understood why? I was always nice to him I mean I even have feelings for the jerk so why does he bully me, I dried my eyes and got ready to go to my locker and get my things.

Once outside I started to walk to the store to get me some snacks for the day but soon regretted it when I saw Tony and some skank making out in the store.

I grabbed my things and paid and when I was walking out me and Tony locked eyes and he smirked while I blushed. Now at home I got done with my homework and was getting ready for bed.

..... Next Day.........

I walk into class early and get my things set up for class, once I'm settled everyone starts to fill in the room and in no time " ok projects people and I choosed your partner" everyone groaned while I prayed she left me to myself "and Troy and Timmy" I looked at him and almost shitted myself.

I have been taking deep breaths since I ran to the bathroom once class was dismissed, I walked out to find school was out which obviously since that's my last class so I grabbed my things and was about to leave the school when "hey Timmy" I turned and was face to face with Tony.

"Yes" " we have to go to my place I would rather get the project done today then wait" I nodded my head agreeing with him so he lead me to his car and drove to his place.

Two hours later and we were almost done, he had gotten us some snacks and I was eating while working, I looked up to see him staring at me "w-what" " nothing" I started to squirm and tighten my legs which made me whimper.

He grabbed my legs and pulled my pants down " I've been wanting to be with you for a min now" huh " w-what" he started rimming my hole with his finger then he slide it into me "mmmmm f-fuck Tony" he was going really fast in and out of me and I loved it " Tim I really wanna fuck you" I whimpered and moaned.

"Please do it, please fuck me" and so he lined up his dick with my ass and pushed inside me " ahhhhh daddy it feels good" he leaned down and kissed me " it feels good pa, fuck your pussy feels amazing" i clenched down on him and begged him to keep going "ahh daddy so good don't stop" I was a moaning mess until I felt something coming "daddy I think I'm gonna cum" " fuck" he grunted and went faster making me cum all over myself.

I moaned when I felt him come inside me " pa" "Pa" I opened my eyes "yes" he put his hand around my throat and squeezed " you belong to me understand" I nodded and smiled at him, we got cleaned up and finished the project.

THE END

WORDS: 613