Little Boy BxB

Name: SamAge: Normal 19(Little 6)Personality: Very timid, shy, cute, intersex, dress like girl in little, and wants Colby

Name: Sam
Age: Normal 19(Little 6)
Personality: Very timid, shy, cute, intersex, dress like girl in little, and wants Colby.

Name: SamAge: Normal 19(Little 6)Personality: Very timid, shy, cute, intersex, dress like girl in little, and wants Colby

Name: Colby
Age: 23
Personality: Daddy Dom, dominant, likes to be in charge, loves control, and is in love with Sam.

KINKS USED IN THIS ONESHOT
•CHOKING
•SLAPPING ON ASS
•CUM CONTROL
•PULLING HAIR

SAMS POV(samxcolby)

Me and Colby just finished making a YouTube Video and after I decided to go to my room cause I could feel I was slipping into little space and I didn't want to be around Colby cause I didn't want him to be weirded out.

I was in my room and wearing a lingerie set with white stockings while cuddling up with my stuffies and grinding on them, I whimpered and started going faster then I heard the door open and heard Colby voice.

"Sam are you ok" I moaned at his voice "y-yes d-daddy" I saw him step in and looked at me with surprise on his face "baby can you please come to me" I whimpered knowing I wouldn't feel pleasure if I did but I also didn't want to disobey him so I crawled to him purring like a cat in heat ready for his touch. "Baby what do you need me to do" I looked into his eyes and moaned "D-daddy I w-want you to touch m-me" he nodded and smirked at me.

He took of my panties and started to lick my pussy "d-daddy your touching my princess parts" he looked at me with guilty eyes "I'm sorry baby boy do I have your permission to touch your princess parts" I nodded and looked at him "yes d-daddy"  he went back to licking my pussy and rubbing my nipples he stopped and stripped me of the rest of my lingerie and my stockings.

Colby got completely naked also and I blushed at his body he looked like a Greek god I crawled on top of him and started to kiss his neck leaving bruises while going down his body and taking his dick into my mouth and I started to suck it I was deep throating his dick and gagging, I looked him in the eyes and hummed letting him know I was feeling good sucking him off.

He grabbed my hair and pushed my head down basically fucking my mouth this went on for a while until he came in my mouth he slide his dick out of my mouth and looked at me and I knew that I looked a mess I swallowed his cum and wiped my nose cause there was snot running down my mouth I looked at him "d-daddy I want you inside of me" he rubbed my cheek "Fuck" he pulled my hair to the point to were there were tears in my eyes and had me straddled him he slide into me slowly and started to drill me I started crying because he was going to fast I couldn't even keep up "d-daddy slow down please" he looked out of it and that's when I realized he was in his dom space obviously daddy wasn't his trigger word so I needed to figure out what was "daddy" nothing "big daddy" still nothing "pa" he slowed down and looked at me.

"Pa slow down" he did but now he was going to slow "Paaaaa" he chuckled and went faster "you look so pretty bouncing on my dick" I whimpered and I could tell I tightened when he cursed at me, my phone started to ring and I looked at it seeing Kats name "your friend is calling pick it up" I grabbed my phone and answered it "h-hey Kat what's g-going on" I moaned quietly into the phone and I couldn't hear what she said and after some time she finally hung up.

"What did she want?" Colby asked and I shrugged "I don't k-know I couldn't p-pay attention" he continued to fuck me senseless until I felt my orgasm coming "p-pa I'm gonna cum-m" he groaned in my ear "wait for me" I couldn't, I screamed as I came he followed after me "you didn't listen to me" I whimpered at his dominant Voice.

He laid me across his legs and rubbed my ass "pick a number between 1 and 50"I didn't want to choose a high number "10"he hummed "ok I'll do 10 plus 10 which equals 20 so 20 you count and say thank you pa do you understand me"I shivered at his voice "yes pa" he started "1 thank you pa" by the time we came to ten my ass was red and there were tears going down my face "13 thank you p-p-pa" we made it to the last one "20 thank you pa" I was a crying mess and he wrapped me in his arms holding me.

"You did so good baby boy now we have to get ready" I looked at him confused "where are we going?" He smiled at me "Out with friends" he put a vibrater inside me and I got dressed in a black knit dress we walked inside the restaurant and greeted our friends.

I took some time siting down because my ass still hurt and burned at the friction once we ordered he started the vibrater and I almost moaned out loud I grabbed his hand and squeezed it since my orgasm came very quickly I was over stimulated and my legs was shaking we ate dinner and had fun then he carried me out of the restaurant and we went home.

"Pa" he looked at me "yes baby boy" I blushed "will you be my Daddy dom" he kissed my cheek while smiling "of course" he hugged and kissed me and I giggled at his cuteness we got ready for bed by getting in the shower and brushing our teeth we were laid up in bed cuddling "pa" he hummed "yes" "can we get a puppy" he laughed "if you go to sleep then yes" I got comfortable and started to drift off to sleep happy.

(Why do I always end it with them going to sleep I need more ideas)
WORDS: 1,055