Escape GxG

Name: BrittAge: 16Personality: A bitch, always want to help people, loves animals, and love fashion

Name: Britt
Age: 16
Personality: A bitch, always want to help people, loves animals, and love fashion.

Name: GiaAge: 19Personality: Big ego, intersex, loves to play basketball, loves her friends, and loves hats

Name: Gia
Age: 19
Personality: Big ego, intersex, loves to play basketball, loves her friends, and loves hats.

ESCAPE (Britt/Gia)

BRITTS POV

I was walking around the mall shopping with my girls laughing when we hear commotion by us, we looked at what was going on and saw a girl running from security flipping them off as she ran away we locked eyes and she smirked at me and I blushed while flipping her off.

After a while I'm walking while being on the phone "yeah mom...ok..ok....ok I'm on the way" as I was walking I was stopped by two cops "did you see where this woman went" I took the picture and looked around "nope" I said popping the "P" then I was walking away as I was about to round the corner I was grabbed from the side by my waist and pushed against someone "shhhhhh they finna walk away" I looked behind me to see the same girl from earlier she was pressed into me to look at the officers to see if they were still there.

She pushed her hand over my mouth and looked at me smirking "well well well looks like they tried to drag us down together" I slapped her hand away from my mouth and mean mugged her "there's no dragging us down only you" she looked surprised and turned on by what I said "I guess.... you coming or not" I followed her and tried to ovoid the cops when we were almost out I saw the same cops who questioned me about her earlier so without thinking I grabbed her face and smashed my lips on hers.

I kept my eye on the cops and when they passed I let her go "sorry didn't want to be caught" I blushed and looked away from her we made it to my mom who was waiting outside the mall and without even saying anything to her I got in and my mom drove off.

It's been three weeks since that incident and I couldn't get her out of my head it was currently 2:30am and I was still awake so I grabbed a pair of joggers, my timbs, and a hoodie and left the crib for some fresh air as I was walking down the street I heard footsteps coming my way so I turned around and was face to face with that girl again "we just keep on meeting" she said as I blushed and looked down "come on sunshine we're being hunted again" I looked at her and rolled my eyes "you just can't stay out of trouble huh and don't call me that" I ran when I saw the cops coming after her so I took her hand and dragged her to my house, once we were in the crib I took of my shoes and walked up to my room "you coming or not" I said to her and kept on walking she followed me and got in bed with me we both drifted off and fell asleep.

It was the next morning and the girl was gone I got ready for the day and hoped in the shower when I got out and went back to my room there was a piece of paper with a number on it so I dialed it on my phone and heard her voice come through "what you wanna do today" I hummed while walking in circles "smoke" she chuckled "here I come" she hung up and I got dressed ready for some relaxing time she pulled up and we drove off "what's your name" she looked at me and smirked "Gia...... yours?" I blushed while looking out the window "Britt" she nodded and kept quiet after that.

We got to her house and started smoking I looked at her and giggled "what's so funny B" "you look real good" she nodded her head while licking her lips "you think so?" I bit my lip while staring at her "I know so" I walked over to her and sat in her lap grinding against her and kissing her "hmmmmmhmmmm..... f-feels so good" she chuckled and took off my pants with my help and my underwear and now here we are with her fingering me as I was a moaning mess screaming every five min thinking I'm finna cum.

"M-mommy I want to cum" she started sliding in and out of me faster making my legs tremble with pleasure after I came down from my high she pulled her pants down and I smirked at the fact she had a penis she took her shit out and slipped inside of me "m-ma feels so good please d-don't stop" I was full on begging and I honestly couldn't care less about it so I kept on going until we came together.

I looked at Gia and kissed her "The Devil Underneath All That Innocence" I blushed and nodded "yea it's true" we smoked some more while being in each others ams and talked about our life and things we should know about each other, we are just watching a TV show.

THE END
WORDS: 888