Me and You BxB

• Tec• 19 years old• Loving, nice and sweet, submissive

• Tec
• 19 years old
• Loving, nice and sweet, submissive.

• Mosey• 19 years old• caring, attitude problem, dominant

• Mosey
• 19 years old
• caring, attitude problem, dominant.

• It was the middle of the day and Tec was laying in bed after a few minutes he got a call from his friend Mosey.

"Hey you busy, I wanna hang out?" Tec thought about it for a minute with a reply of "no I'm not busy you can come over" almost immediately he got a reply "ok I'm on my way".

He ran to get in the shower and shaved brushed his teeth fixed his hair, he changed into some grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt and waited for Mosey, after some time he heard a knock on the door.

Tec opened the door to see Mosey and he smiled at him and let him in "hey Mosey" he smiled at the taller male "hey Tec what you doing" "nothing about to watch a movie in my room, you wanna join?" Mosey nodded his head yes and followed Tec to the kitchen he watched him pop two bags of popcorn grabbed some snacks while he grabbed the drinks and went upstairs.

They got comfortable under some covers and picked a scary movie to watch after some time Tec laid his head on Mosey's shoulder and snuggled close to him. Out of instinct Mosey but his arms over is waist and brought him closer to each other, Mosey started rubbing his hands up and down Tecs back.

Tec started getting hot and felt uncomfortable in his pants he didn't know what was happening ( side note Tec is a Virgin ok) he wanted to ask Mosey but kept to himself, he started grinding on Mosey's leg and started panting and whimpering Mosey noticed but didn't do anything he new his friend was inexperienced so instead he started slow by moving his leg with Tec and he started going faster moaning.

"Mosey ummm touch me" Mosey leaned down and started kissing Tec and rolled on top of him and started grinding his pelvis on Tec private area Tec started moaning. Mosey started taking Tecs clothes off and had him completely naked he sat up "Tec get on your knees and come here" Tec shivered at how deep Moseys voice was he got up immediately and fell to his knees "open your mouth wide" Tec did that and started blushing once he say that his penis was going inside his mouth, he instantly started sucking while taking Moseys clothes off also.

Mosey flipped Tec over to where his ass was up in the air and he started rimming his hole with his tongue then he pushed it in "ahhh ohh m-my god that's feels s-soo good" Mosey hummed and started going faster while pumping Tecs penis he kept going until he was wet enough and started pushing in one finger, he would push it in and curl his finger hitting his g-spot after fitting three fingers in he took his fingers out and Tec whined at the loss of contact "no put it back i- ahh" he didn't get to finish cause Mosey started pushing his penis in, once he was fully in he started pumping slowly in and out in and out in and out he kept the movement until "ahh mmmm Mosey go faster please!"

Mosey started pumping faster and saw Tec leaking from his tip he knew he was close to coming and so was he his thrusts started getting sloppy "ahh Mosey something's coming ahh I'm coming ahhh" after Tec came Mosey followed after laying next to Tec, they stared at each other while catching there breaths before Tec kissed Mosey and he kissed him back Tec laid his head on Moseys shoulder and went to sleep Mosey turned off the tv and followed going to sleep with a smile on his face.

WORDS:647